October 23, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lips - Lancome - Color Fever Shine Steamy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this color. It's hard to describe. It's red-orange with some yellow. There's glitter, but it's not very noticeable, as opposed to Pink to the Club. I wear it a lot in the summer time. I find lipsticks from this line to be super creamy and have fairly good staying power. The packing's very stylish. I find that the lipstick's very easy to apply even without a brush. It doesn't feather or accentuates my lines. I find that the lipstick would work for a variety of ages.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I got a full sized tube of this for free when I purchased a foundation. Generally I always go for pinks but the woman at the sales counter swiped this on my hand and it actually looked nice on my skin tone so I chose it. She described it as "peachy" and there are some peach tones in it but on my lips it looks more like a rosy color. It is kind of scary looking in the tube- sort of a red/pink/coral type color with more sparkles than anything I would pick out- but I don't notice too many sparkles when I apply it and if I use a light hand I get a very pretty and natural bitten rosy lip color. The formula is sheer-it is meant to be the level of color that a gloss would give. I like that because it increases wearability without the stickiness and with a more natural look. I use this with a very light hand because despite the sheerness the color is buildable and if I add too much my lips look too red, but that just means my tube will last longer. Ended up as a good alternative to my pink glosses and much better than expected.