April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Back to School Eye Shadow Sets

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by KakeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this as my first ELF product at Rosses for about 3 bucks. The colors were VERY pigmented and they DO NOT crease. I wore this eye shadow for 12 hours! And it never once creased (without primer) I was very impressed. I would definitely buy this eye shadow again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap. Now I know why. The colors aren't very pigmented. Also once you touch them with a brush, they totally disintegrate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

I have this in 2 colors. The neutral and the smokey. I got this at Target and each were only $3!!! They both are super pigmented. Both kits have eyshadows that are soft but not so soft that there's fallout everywhere. Both also feature matte and sparkley shades. Both have great packaging and for 6 shades its great! The brush is crap but you can use your own brushes. The palettes are not bulky and would be great to carry along with you.

Neutral Set: The colors are AWESOME!! Easy to use and can go from day to night easily. This set has a sparkley champagne color, a sparkely light gold, a matte black, a matte ivory highlight, a matte midtoned brown, and a sparkley taupe color.

Smokey Set: This set reminds me alot of the Nars day/night palette. I don't own the Nars own but I've been staring at it in Sephora and online for 6 months now! lol. The colors are super pigmented and are amazing. It has a lilac shade, a midtoned plum color, a sparkley black, a sparkley gray/green, a silvery sea foam green color, and an ivory color. The shades are super pretty!!

Overall I would recommend new makeup users or anyone for that matter to pick these up! I looked online and you can also purchase on the e.l.f website!!