August 20, 2014 | 1440 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nivea - Aqua Sensation Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A very nice basic eye cream. The texture is creamy but still light. I can put on a generous amount and it still doesn't make my eyes puffy in the morning. It's also very affordable. I like how it moisturizes but I'm not sure how it impacts dark circles or wrinkles, I didn't notice any vast differences. The jar that it comes in is not exactly sanitary but I do like the design of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my third jar of this cream, this tells you a lot. This cream does deliver and most importantly doesn't cause acne/pimples which I am prone to with almost 90% of the creams I try! .. It is light maybe that is why , not at all heavy and sinks right in. I love the effect and I love wearing it under makeup. I don't think it affects under eye circles but nothing did and I have tried many high ends creams/ serums.
Pros:
doesn't aggreviate my acne
absorbs quickly
great under makeup / doesn't ball
refreshing / cooling
i believe it reduces puffness
price is reasonable
Cons:
packiging, I wish it came in a pump bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the most moisturising eye cream I have used so far and it is also the cheapest!

It does not remove dark eye circles but most eye creams don't anyway so I don't really care about this marketing point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Nice, basic eye cream. Not too thick nor too runny, no harsh scent, absorbs nicely. It's not fancy, but it does the job if all you need is light moisturization.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by hc2111

I really like it! The cooling sensation is addicting and refreshing, my puffiness is reduced and my skin is so smooth and moisturized for the whole day. The texture is really pleasant, it feels like a rich gel, after applying it feels tacky and looks a bit oily though. It also works as an eyeshadow primer as well!
My blog shows it being used as an eyeshadow primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by purplesnow

I actually like this eye cream. It's light, and is absorbed quickly. It does hydrate my eye areas, and I can notice the reduced dry lines under the eye. So, I am quite happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by youngbeauty26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite like this product. Although I don't think it really reduces dark circles, I can definitely feel the soothing effect when my eyes are puffy/sore from staying up late or crying all night. lol. I bought the jar maybe 1 year ago and there is still pretty much 3/4 left (mind you, i havent been using it everyday until just recently) but you seriously only need the tiniest amount, so it lasts you a really long time. I really like the consistency as it's really creamy/gel like. I think it's a good little product to have for people who just want a basic moisturiser for around the eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This is just a regular eye cream. The moisture it gives is okay, it's light and absorbs quickly. As far as reducing dark circles, not for me. I don't know about puffiness though since I never get that. However, I do feel the cooling sensation, which is nice especially in the morning. I don't like the packaging too much, it's a bit heavy and probably wouldn't survive a drop. I also don't like dipping my finger in the container because it's sometimes hard to get a perfect small amount and it gets under nails, annoying at times. Other than that, this eye cream is decent.
UPDATE:
I notice that the product loses the refreshing feel, after a few months.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product comes in a pot which is just a bit silly for an eye cream where keeping things free from bacteria is so much more important. The pot feels decently heavy and expensive though. The cream is very lightweight and spreads around without sinking in, particularly since it's hard with a pot to get a small enough amount - I ended up spreading it over half my face to try and use up the amount on my finger. In general I either find eye creams are too heavy and bring me out in spots or they don't provide enough moisturising and make my skin too dry. This one somehow did both so I stopped using it. I didn't notice any particular cooling effect but then I didn't really care about that as I don't have puffy eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first two weeks I use this eye cream - I noticed a slight change in my dark circles, they became lighter (OMG!!!). After a few months, this stuff didn't really work on my circles =___=''' this is such a pity because I thought it would be THE eye cream that sort of works!

The price is not cheap, and the jar is a bit bulky...it's in sort of a tempered glass jar...and it's difficult to open without the jar flying out of your hand if you screw the cap too hard. This eye cream is not bad, but it's not a miracle either.