December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Primer - Lise Watier - Anti-Wrinkle Eyelid Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by angusmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 3 years, I have tried others both cheaper and on par and have found them lacking in comparison. I think Carins perfecting light eyelid primer is likely good too as I havefound recently this 4 product line is great esp the face brightener is best ever, however more expensive and havent tried eyelid primer product itself. The lise watier product is excellent I always wear it under shadow as it ensures makeup stays on, looks fesh and absolutely doesnt crease, even cream shadows only very occsionally after a very long day! Also it is great at reducing the look of crepiness on the eyelid that occurs with age. I have tried couple of others and they dont compare I am on my 3Rd packg, I think. Also it is packaged in a form likea pen that you click to release product. I relly appreciate these types of packages as they ensure sanitary use as well as protecting product from any deterioration that might ocur in jar form. Although I do prefer this packaging there are times its annoying as you cant determine how much is left. With this product it is visible so that isnt an issue. Would recommend to others and can vouch that it is good for 40+ as I know I have tried other like Smashbox similar price not king to crepiness and finrlines of aging. Think it costs 23 Can

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for an eye primer and received this as a gift. I don't like the way the product is primed for application - the clicking doesn't allow for much control of the product. I also haven't noticed any appreciable difference in the staying power of my eye makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

Normally I enjoy Lise Watier products, however this one was disappointing. For $23, you get 2.7mL's of product incased in a tube that dispenses through a brush with the click of a button. The product boasts that it will not only ensure long last eye shadow wear, but it will also smoothen the eye lids with it's vitamin e enriched formula.

Although the product did make my eye lids feel softer and smoother (but did nothing to reverse any fine lines, just rehydrated my skin). On the other hand it completely failed as a lid primer. Within 2 hours my eyeshadow was disappearing in blotches and creasing. I kept trying to find ways to use it, such as setting it with powder, or using less- but the product continued to slip and slide.

The packaging was also poorly considered, perhaps they use a stiff plastic tube to give the appearance of more product, a squeeze tube is preferable for more control. When I clicked to get the product out, it would gunk up in the brush, or rush out getting too much, thus wasting it.

I don't recommend this one, there are far more affective options out there. Had the product actually worked as an anti wrinkle defence that kept eye shadow in place, it would have been justified.

Happy Shopping