July 24, 2014 | 1689 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lookin' To Rock Rita

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

all you Profumum Roma Dambrosia lovers- this is almost exact dupe of it!!
wonderful creamy coconut with very sophisticated vanilla, milky green fig and fruity accord...
wonderful mixture od Phylosikos/Dambrosia/Azuree Soleil...
what a fantastic scent!!I'm very pleased!!!

(I'll keep you informed about sillage and longievity...I've just put it on me...)

UNFORTUNATELY- 3 hrs, and I've been generous...oh,such a shame...

(edit: after a while, my love for this one just kept on growing...this is a splendid scent, too bad it is now nowhere to be found....)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenthompson

this comes in a really cute box, the packaging is very attractive. the perfume itself smells divine, and i would definitely reccommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Notes: Lemon, Coconut, Freesia, Juicy Fig, Hyacinth, Violet, Sandalwood, Brazilian Rosewood, Vanilla -- At first spritz I did not find myself enjoying this scent. The lemon/ citrus note was extremely strong and on my skin it reminded me of a shot of tequila with lemon. However, after a few minutes it had settled into a slightly salty, warm, citrusy blend. The fig note is what makes this outstanding. It really elevates the fragrance into something much more sophisticated than the price tag indicates. It's fresh and soothing. I have fallen in love with this and find myself wearing it around the house, if only for myself. It puts me in a good mood and I find I'm more calm and focused with this scent wafting around.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jhoughton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the poor woman's Philosykos. For this price, you can afford to spray throughout the day.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Rita" is an ideal summer fragrance. On first sniff, it's got a very "green" smell, like fresh-cut grass. After it dries down a bit, the sweet scent of coconut and vanilla emerges. This coconut-vanilla reminds me of Estee Lauder's summer seasonal fragrance called "Bronze Goddess," a fragrance made to be reminiscent of coconut-scented suntan lotion and salty ocean air.

Like all Crescent Row fragrances, the lasting power and sillage is pretty weak, but this may be a good thing for this time of year because the summer heat tends to intensify scents on the body. Like "Carmella," "Rita" is slightly sweet without being cloying. The contrasting green and coconutty notes make it a versatile fragrance, which could be worn both day and evening, to the office and at the beach. Plus the bottle is super cute -- it's in the shape of a cocktail shaker.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No