April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Total Effects Cleansers 7-in-1 Radience Enhancing Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It smells good and works well as a morning cleanser. I would not use it to remove makeup though. I would say it's somewhat radiance enhancing but don't expect miracles. You still need to exfoliate, the micro capsules in this products don't do much. But if you take it for what it is, a face wash, it is rather good. I just wish they made a better quality tube because most of the times I get too much product out and end up wasting loads if product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with a voucher I received at Boots, so I only paid 1 pound for it. I'm 23 so I don't need anti aging products yet, but since it was such a bargain I got it anyway.
I doesn't do anything special for my face. But I doesn't dry it up too much either. It's very liquid so I can only use it in the shower. If I try to wash my face with it in the sink, it can get messy.
It has little "exfoliating micro-beads" and MICRO is a very appropriate word. You can only see them, but you can't feel anything.