Jouer luminizing moisture tint

3.9

Actives: Titanium dioxide 0.05%, zinc oxide 0.05%. Inactives: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, panax ginseng root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, phytantriol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, boron nitride, glycerin, palmitic acid, dextrin palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

on 7/7/2015 9:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a huge fan of tinted moisturizers. I had heard that the Jouer ones were amazing and because I am not a fan of matte skin I chose the Luminizing one. I absolutely love it. It gives sheer-light coverage and evens while looking like real skin. The only reason I gave it 4/5 lippies is because I was expecting a bit more coverage based on reviews saying the coverage was more between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. However, I still love it. I have very little to cover and it makes my complexion look fresh, youthful, and healthy. I also read a lot of reviews saying it's shimmery. Not true at all. It contains minerals that help add a Luminizing finish but in no way does it look shimmering on skin. Highly recommend this product. It also really reminds me of the Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer if you have ever tried that.

on 6/11/2015 2:15:00 PM

This is thee absolute best product I've ever used as far as coverage and all around texture when applied to skin. I can't believe that Sephora doesn't carry this!! Sephora may carry it on line but I know it's not in their store. I've tried all the top name brands and local

on 5/26/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin and already use Jouer Matte tint but at times I find it too look to cakey or matte. I decided to give the Illuminating tint a try. By itself it is way to shimmery and doesn't provide as much coverage as the matte tint. However when I mix the two together it is perfect! I have a light-medium skin tone and use the Golden shade in the Illuminating tint and the Nude in the Matte tint.

on 2/24/2015 11:54:00 PM

pretty but not too sparkly, this TM doesn't feel heavy but even out skin tone nicely, didn't blow me away but not bad

on 10/29/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Adoring this. I recently saw this on youtube and I got online and ordered it immediately. I got both shades Golden and Glow and I used Golden the other day by itself and loved it. Today I used them mixed and loved the result as well. Mixed, I think I achieved a bit more coverage. These can seem a bit shimmery when swatched and somehow don't really seem that way on the skin. I would highly recommend using a setting powder with these. I've also found that layering this, a setting powder, followed by another layer of this gives even more coverage and allows the product to really last. Honestly I've been doing that with a lot of my foundations. This gives a luminous effect on skin that can really help when tired. I love that they have SPF. You will most likely need a moisturizer if your skin is dry, like mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. I'm pretty oily and this is keeping my oil away pretty well. Minimal coverage but really blurs out everything. You will need concealer to cover up anything. My favorite part is that it's not cakey looking at all. My skin looks like skin.

on 11/7/2013 7:24:00 PM

I got golden as a sample and finally gave it a real try. Long lasting; at the end of a work day it's still on my skin. Make sure you clean it well. Medium Coverage; covers a fair amount of redness especially by the nose and chin area. Sparkles; on your brush on your face. Not like UD's glitter chunks but little sparkles that reflects light. I had to use a lot of brush cleanser to get it all off.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a must have for anyone looking for a youthful glow. The finish is luminous, and there are no dry patches in sight, which is something that I am always searching for since I have rather dry skin - a lot of products I have used highlight every flaky patch and imperfection. It looks very natural, almost undetectable, and knocks years off.

My skin is far from perfect and this does a good job of masking small imperfections, the formula is buildable and layers on smoothly, I usually apply one layer with a sigma F82 and pop some concealer on then I am good to go. I don't set with a powder, so I can't comment on the TM / powder relationship unfortunately, but I can say the wear is really good despite lack of setting powder, and no breakouts.

The packaging is fine, no leakage and looks rather sleek. On a side note, I have had no trouble at all with discoloration or separation of the product, however, I have experienced a little transfer with direct contact (this really is minimal transfer but worth a mention). The price is reasonable for what you get, I was hesitant at first but I bought this a good few months ago and it is still going strong, that is with daily use! Nice one, Jouer, you are fast becoming my HG.

on 9/30/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ordered the mini tubes of this product which are convenient to carry around and are lasting much longer than I anticipated. FYI you can sign up for the "Insider Report" on their website to receive a 50% off one-time order promo code.

Golden, true to it's name, was a good match for me when I was a little golden in the summer (and not a bad match for my normally light winter skin as well). Moisturizing enough to use on its own but can also be worn with a light moisturizer. Surprisingly evens out skin tone pretty well for a TM with moderately light coverage.

Unfortunately, I find that the lasting power is not that great. By the end of the work day, there is almost no trace of the TM remaining. Although, I have not tried wearing a primer underneath it or setting it with a powder.

I wouldn't repurchase but I would use again if I received it as a gift (possibly in the next shade down).

on 8/25/2013 10:24:00 PM

I've only used up a sample of this product and am contemplating purchasing it. The only thing that holds me back from a purchase is that when I looked into my car visor mirror while wearing this product, I saw definite sparkles. Being in my 30's means sparkles are a definite no. Upon inspection in the bathroom mirror, I couldn't see any sparkles... My skin just looked luminous, moisturized and beautiful. Sheer coverage that didn't accentuate my pores. It did accentuate my few sebaceous filaments around my nose, but if someone looks that closely at me THEY might have a problem! Overall, I love the SPF, light coverage, sheer glow and lasting power. Nervous about the sparkles. Great product.

I had a sample of the matte tint...HORRIBLE! Cakey, thick and mask-like. Maybe my sample was bad? Wiped it off before it was all even rubbed into my face.