Sally Hansen Insta Dri Clearly Quick Polish

3.3

on 8/6/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff dries in seconds and is extremely glossy. My manis have lasted a week and no doubt would last longer if I didn't change the colour. I am half way through my first bottle and it's not at all thick or goopy and does not bubble, chip or peel. This top coat has revolutionized my at-home manis and pedis. Highly recommend.

on 6/27/2015 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this polish. A great alternative to the pricier quick dry top coats. Put this over your nails and your polish will be dry in seconds. Definitely recommended.

on 10/3/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Really good for a top coat when you're in a hurry because it dries super fast and the wide brush means it goes on really quickly and evenly. It bubbles a bit on the nail if you shake it first, so don't shake it (it doesn't need to be shaken anyway, I'm not sure why I did that time). It doesn't chip too easily, about the same as the other top coats I've tried, however when it does chip the rest of the nail polish starts to peel off. That isn't really a problem though because I hate wearing chipped polish so I take it off then anyway. Super glossy, looks great. I still prefer seche vite but this will always be a good back up !

on 8/31/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I don't have high reviews for this polish but I have repurchased due to the high gloss when used as a top coat.It cost me almost $5 at Walmart so I will be trying Seche Vite w/ a BBB coupon.This polish also gets goopy rather quicky,like within the 1st month purchased.I combat this by dipping in hot water before ready to use.I get so many compliments when used as a top coat on the shine.I have tried other top coats,OPI,Sephora,Butter London,D Lipmann etc & keep coming back.

on 6/1/2014 6:55:00 AM

This polish dries extremely quickly, so it's great if you're impatient like me. The wide, flat brush also makes application quick and easy, although if you have small nails it does make it harder to paint them neatly. I find that it goes quite thick and cloudy like glue after a while which makes application more difficult, and I wouldn't recommend it as a base coat or standalone polish as it seems to chip and peel very easily, but it works very well as a topcoat since it dries so fast and has a nice glossy finish. I'm not sure if it's really worth the full price, but it's certainly cheaper than a lot of fast-dry topcoats and my local cosmetics store always sells it on discount so I tend to stockpile bottles of the stuff!

Pros:
- Dries in less than a minute
- Brush makes it easy to apply
- Glossy finish

Cons:
- Not very long shelf life; tends to go gloopy after a while
- Chips and peels after a day or two

on 9/10/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This polish SUCKS as a base or top coat. I used it under and over OPI Strawberry Margarita, which works fine with every other top coat, but with this one was literally peeling off my entire nail whenever it chipped. I would apply coat after coat after coat, and it would still chip and peel off the entire polish off my nail. I tried putting it on my bare nails as a top coat, and all that did was chip off the second day, which wasn't as noticeable obviously.

The only good thing I can say about this polish is the brush is nice and big so you can do one swipe over the entire nail and it dries SUPER fast. But the formula was so TERRIBLE I can't even give it an extra star just for that, seeing as how every polish in it's line has those qualities too.

on 8/26/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This polish sucks, Don't ever put it as a base coat or a top coat at the same time because your nails will chip like the second day! Wont repurchase for sure.

on 8/11/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this as a top coat. It is thick, but goes on smoothly, dries fairly quickly, adds a nice bit of shine and best of all, NEVER bubbles! This is a great standby clear polish.

on 2/15/2013 11:59:00 AM

I use this polish as a top coat and I must say it gives me the effect I'm looking for. My nails have this wet shine that I like, it holds my polish under it very well, not cracking, not fading, no chipping and it dries fast. The brush is wide and I like it as well. Mine did not get clumpy at all but I'm half way through the bottle maybe it will later but so far for the price it is a very good product.

on 11/24/2012 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I first tried this line I was so impressed. It dries in less than 2 minutes. I HATE waiting for my nails to dry so this is awesome! The brush is big but I like it. I already have five colors and I will purchase more colors.

Popular Polishes