October 2, 2014 | 1126 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by beths02

I was very excited to use this because of the amazing smell,but then had a great surprise once it started to go down more it started to fizz a lot with bursts of orange.
I love this bath bomb, defiantly my favourite at the moment. Going to be stocking up with these for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm just in live with this, it was a great surprise because in the store I asked for something colorful and he gave me a white ball so I trusted him and what a surprise, i put it in my bath and the white layer melted and it melted with colorful soap circles then came an orange layer and then A GOLDEN layer omg I loved it my whole bath water changed into golden color and when I came out of the shower I was glittery LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite bath bombs! It literally swirled in my tub and then cracked open, just like an egg! Plus it has pretty colors and smells fabulous! What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous smelling bath bomb! Turns orange and glittery in the bath! Love it so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lmccoy24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I am a bath taker, and I don't mind spending a little money on a really nice bath experience every now and again. So, the price did not put me off this bomb, nor did the smell (which I thought was lovely). What put me off it was the outrageous amount of glitter that is in it. I am not a glitter person, and even if I was, this would still be too much glitter! There was glitter all over my tub once the water had drained, and I had to rinse the tub quite a bit. There was glitter all over my towel, so I had to wash that. There was glitter all over my bathroom floor, meaning I had to sweep. There was glitter falling off of my al night, so I kept finding glitter all over the house. There was even so much glitter stuck to my body that I left a glitter pile on the sheets of my bed.

What makes me the most mad, however, is that when I went into LUSH I specifically asked for a bath bomb with no stuff in it (no glitter, no flower bits, etc). I had bought one of the Christmas bath bombs, and it ended up having a crazy amount of glitter in it, and I hated it (see above for a recap of that experience). She recommended this one. Come on LUSH employees. Know your products and listen to your customers! I still love many LUSH products, but this is NOT ONE!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by marielushtoyne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was amazing!! I loved everything about it there was nothing wrong with it,I would deffinatly buy it over and over again.5/5

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on the Lush staff's advice (my first Lush purchase, along with a soap/bubble bath product called "Fun") for my young son. He loves bubble baths, so I thought this could be a special treat. The Lush staff told me that this had pop rocks in it and would put on a show for my son. Well, it was a fail on all fronts.

This bath bomb had no pop rocks and didn't make many bubbles. Plus, it got all crumbly and fell apart before I used it, and the paper bag packaging was sort of messy. Most of all, I thought it was overpriced at about $6 for something that could be used in only one bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WINNER of the bath bomb category right here. It's big, it's fun. Outer layer is creamy white and slow melting, bright orange fizzer inside of that and GOLD center. It actually left gold bubbles and film on top of the water for a few minutes before I agitated the water and it all mixed in. Bath water turns orange with gold shimmer and the scent is citrus/floral/ general LUSH smell, but its pretty good. Water is soft and slippy. My advice is to enjoy this one in the day light or with the lights on bright in the bathroom so you can enjoy it to the most of its potential. Will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

A lovely and fun bath bomb. Mine looked like a white Pacman vomiting orange glitter fanta out, which was fun to watch.

The scent is an uplifting citrus like Avobath but more warm and floral. It leaves my skin and my boyfriend's smelling so good and smooth. I did absolutely love the gold glitter, which subtly sticks to your skin. It stuck on my boyfriend a lot more because of his body hairs. I didn't care for the gunky ricepaper confetti much. Still would repurchase though because I love the lingering scent on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by jetdelumiere

So far the best bath bomb by Lus, defintly my favourite bath bomb.
First the smell is very strong and refreshing- i have a huge bath so that's importent to me.
Second of all, it's takes really long time to fizz away and it's very lovely to watch it.
My only regreat i didn't tried it sooner, don't be intimidated by the glitter like i was- it will wash off very easy after you done :)