April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Toners - Omorovicza - Queen of Hungary Mist

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Smells amazing. However, the essential oils that make it smell so good are also really irritating to the skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin but this made my skin sting and it didn't feel particularly beneficial. Didn't make any difference to my skin and for the high price I can't justify repurchasing just for a pleasant smell!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Brunettecat

Whether the heavy glass bottle is luxurious or inconvenient is a matter of personal preference. The scent is reminiscent of 4711 cologne and quite refreshing but very strong for a facial product. I've stopped using it on my face as I felt it was irritating rather than soothing and I believe it contributed to one of the worst facial breakouts I've had all year. I'll keep it as a refreshing body spritz rather than throw it away, after what it cost. I do believe toners have a place in skincare but this is both too irritating, and not active enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I don't use this to spritz my face. Instead, I unscrew the spray top and splash a little onto a cotton pad to swipe over my combination skin (normal cheeks, oil-prone T-zone) after cleansing. I find it leaves my face smooth to the touch, and looking slightly more even-toned and brightened. However, I find little to distinguish between its efficacy and that of toners at a far cheaper price point. So, a pleasant enough addition to my routine, but hardly vital!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Trophonius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In truth there is no fool like a young fool!
I'm certainly not an innocent but I feel like
one again! Hold on to that hard-earned cash!
this is not worth the loss!
It is nothing but water with essence added--big deal!
I sticking with Evian spray water. Ah! that soothing
sensation to my skin, and a healthier wallet!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- it started giving me a prickly burning sensation so I have stopped using it. My eyelid also got a rash that went away when i stopped using it.

I do use it but will not repurchase. I wasted good money on this. Saying that this is based on world's first recorded perfume is untrue/ the distinction being, first recorded ALCOHOL based perfume- confusingly this contains no alcohol- good for skin though! No repurchase because the scent seems rather unpleasant (to me, obviously others' tastes may differ) and I just don't care for the product. It's not refreshing Imo- not worth price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by mzp30324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love a splash of this on my face after putting on my makeup and throughout a hot summer's day. It's a fantastic product and smells divine!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by mommiepug

Received a deluxe travel size online from Neiman's when I ordered the cleanser. Not only do I love the scent but the way it tones the redness in my skin & tightens my pores is amazing. I have used Kiehl's Calendula, Kate Somerville & Chantecaille to name a few but it seems using this with any of their cleansers amplifies the results. I am looking to add a serum next, the cost is delaying this - lol. But very soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jferrarese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why not a 5...because simply I don't believe in toners. I wouldn't give any toner a 5 as I believe this is the one product you can really do without.

That said...

I LOVE this stuff. I know it's likely not changing my skin or providing anti-aging benefits, etc. But it comes in a lovely spray bottle and it smells like absolute heaven. I get why the "original recipe" was a perfume of sorts, it really is lovely. It does pep me up. So much so that I have 2 bottles, one on my desk and one at home...I used to think that those Evian or other mineral water sprays felt lovely but this really takes it to a new level.

Expensive - yes. Certainly for something that isn't likely to make all the difference in your routine. But if you want to treat yourself, go for it. A month on, I'm still loving it as much as I loved it the first time after using it 60 times (twice a day)!