December 20, 2014 | 1255 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - Golden Eyes eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kubuko

I LOVE THIS LINER!!!! I use it as a shadow by rubbing a bit of it on my finger and for one buck with their sale it was a steal!!! It's so creamy and with my dark brown eyes and yellow toned skin (I'm korean for reference), it looks just amazing. It has tiny shimmers and the color just lightens up my eyes when applied. It is very opaque when used as an eyeliner as well and it stays strong. It also looks amazing and natural on the waterline and stays well (at least on me anyways and NOTHING stays on me). I have the silver in this as well and it looks amazing when added on top of the gold. I will repurchase this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good gold eyeliner, especially for the price. Glides on nicely and is a bold gold color, not a shimmery light brown or faded light gold/champagne color. Can be blended for a subtle look, or you can make a bold line. Looks good with lots of shadow colors and lasts through a night out. It didn't irritate my eyes at all either, so it would be a good alternative to glitter if you want gold on your eyes.
Twist-up pencil is also great for easy use and maintenance.
Ulta brand products are usually buy 2 get 1 or buy 2 get 2, so you can usually average them out to an even better price. I would definitely buy this again if it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good long wearing eyeliner. I really love it. is the exact color of 24 karat gold (most gold liners I see are very much like light gold champagne color which does nothing for me). I actually have used this two ways. One is as a base for my gold eyeshadow. I will pencil this in to my eyelid and then smudge, then it becames a sticky enough base for loose eyeshadow. The second way I use it is Im using this is as inner corner and at the waterline. Based on my tan skintone, I cannot use white eyeliner. It gives a great eye opener..and This stuff stays put, no joke! as a base or as a pop of gold color in the water line. This Best thing is I got this for $1. This reminds me of Benefit Glided discountinued gold eyeliner. So I found the next best thing.