April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Shampoo - ENJOY - Luxury Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by maddyyquinnn

I switch shampoos all the time. I always get sick of the smell, or it stops working for me. This is the one shampoo I have lasted the longest with! It is the BEST shampoo I have ever used with extensions. It kept my extensions in perfect condition. The second I switched shampoos I had to take them out and throw them away.. Even with a shampoo from the same brand! However, for my regular hair it works fairly well. It provided a deep moisture and sometimes makes my hair oily if I use too much conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes, Yes, yes! If I could afford this it would be my staple shampoo. However, the price is too much for me. I have purchased it several times and use it sparingly to make it last.

The scent is like candy but not over done and doesn't cling.

I can only describe this as a perfect balance between clean and moisture. My hair is soft and silky when I use it. I bought this for a friend as a gift before she had her baby and she just loved it. She said even other people noticed the change in her hair. To me that speaks volume of how this product can work for so many different people. She has really thick long ethnic hair. I have medium wavy caucasian hair.

I'm not crazy about the container but that's just something minor. I'll never understand why companies do not use clear bottles and pumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by hegre16

This is the shampoo I have been searching for!! As I've gotten older my hair has gotten oily at the root and dry at the tips. Not a good look. And on top of that I recently did full blonde highlights, which was expensive so I want to take care of my hair. I've been trying so many different shampoos and sprays. I went to the local beauty store to try something new since I was recently disappointed by Pureology (dried my hair like crazy). The girl recommended ENJOY either the luxury shampoo or the regular one, she said both would be great and I took her word for it. I bought the luxury shampoo and conditioner, not cheap but slightly less costly than Pureology. I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! My hair feels so clean and looks so much healthier than before. It doesn't dry my hair out or leave it feeling oily and gross. So happy I found this, I will not be using anything else from now on. Also, smells amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

If you hair needs a lot of moisturising I think this would be an excellent shampoo for you. If you have "normal" hair it will be too rich for you. I have hair with no issues, although my scalp can get irritated. I used the shampoo for the first time last night. Got up this morning and my hair is lank. By this evening it will need a wash. I did use with the matching conditioner so it was probably rich product overload. It is expensive but you get a lot of product. You only need a tiny amount of shampoo to get a lot of suds. That's unusual for sulphate free shampoos. Bottles are striking to look out but the tall dense plastic bottles will make it hard to get the product out when the more you use. Pleasant aroma. This did not irritate my scalp at all. I will perhaps use less next time and with a lighter conditioner and see how I get on. So, my advice, buy if your hair needs a bit of nourishment, but if you have no real hair issues, try a lighter product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cchottie55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite shampoo. I don't know why I do it, but I always get caught up in the latest marketing gimmick and end up buying a sub-par product. However, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. I have color-treated hair, and this shampoo and conditioner smells great, and I have some of the best hair days of my life when I use it. My ONLY gripe is that it's a very heavy shampoo and conditioner, so when my roots grow in they tend to get a little oily on the second day. Yea, it's expensive - but to me, a little goes a long way, and it's worth having great hair that smells fantastic yet not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I will make it short and sweet like the conditioner.... The best stuff on the market! Expensive but you get what you pay for!!!! Luv this shampoo! Update..... After using for a period of time this with the conditioner can weigh hair down it is pretty heavy so I stopped using it everyday. I found a brand I love called Framesi and I love it! Not as pricey either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous shampoo that has no sulphates and or gunk. It smells really good and a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by angbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST shampoo on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury conditioner and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Plus it smells AMAZING! It is pricey but a little does go a long way, even on my thick tresses. It does not weigh hair down and gives plenty of volume and leave hair very, very soft and strong! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by reesespeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best shampoo for my chemically-relaxed hair.

It keeps it soft, silky and healthy. Plus, it doubles as a creamy body wash.

Yes, the price is on par with brands like Bumble 'n' Bumble, Fekkai and others, but it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by dz0626

I am a hair freak, have been my whole life, and have always been searching for the perfect shampoo. my hair is long, and i have tons of it. its very silky and shiny, but most shampoos make it greasy yet dry at the same time. enjoy is the best. it lathers perfectly and makes my hair extra shiny and soft, and so manageable. i always get compliments on how shiny and great my hair looks. this is seriously the best shampoo ever. i have been using it for about two years, and every time i switch to a different shampoo (they say you should do that every now and then) i always end up going right back to enjoy. it is expensive but its worth every penny.