November 24, 2014 | 830 users online

Deodorants - Nuxe - Tonific Déodorant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

Impressive all natural deodorant. I used it on a day when my dauthter had a swim. competition. Indor pools are extremely hot and humid for spectators. This roll-on did the job. In 3 hours, no sweat, no odor. It kept me dry. I also love Avène but it's not strong enough when it's extra hot. I hope it's not discontinued since it does not appear on Nuxe's web site. They're comming out with a new body care line and I hope they don't change the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by L0llicandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Sasa for about $6. Apparently this retails for more, $15 (at which price I wouldn't purchase it). The bottle is nice, it's a plastic roll-on which I prefer to push-up stick deos. It's 50ml or 1.6 fl oz sized bottle. The scent is very neutral and pleasing-a bit like a sweet lemon rind and sea salt/ocean smell. It can easily be worn by men or women. The shocking thing, is that this works. Really! It has no aluminum salts and says it is alcohol free (there is definitely alcohol though, maybe they mean drying alcohols or specific ones?). I can wear this for a day (barring heavy exercise or sweating) and be b.o. free. This is not an anti-perspirant though; if you want that look elsewhere. Does it work for 24 hours? For me, about that yes. At $15 is it overpriced? For most people yes, but I saw that Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist deo is $18 (plust tax!) at Nordstrom, so any of these type of deodorants are a small luxury. If you can find this in an outlet or at a Sasa definitely try it.