April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Fragrances - Ecotools - Passion for Change Body Mist

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only one comment? That's kind of surprising to me. This is a great little body spray that is reminicent of a woodier version of D&G Light Blue, IMO. It's bright and citrusy on top but as it settles has an earthy warmth to it that I love. I'm a patchouli wearer daily so this compliments it quite well. It's nice for a refreshing pick-me-up in the middle of the day. I love the packaging as it's eco-friendly being a "1" on the recycle number on the bottom, meaning it's a very easy recycling process. It's 98% natural and I'm assuming the "fragrance" is the un-natural portion, which is typical of mass-produced body sprays. They are also a contributor to the "1% for the planet" so you know part of your money is going to help environmental causes. Very nice considering it's dirt cheap to begin with, so you feel even better that they're giving part of their proceeds away. The product is not tested on animals and it's paraben and phthalate free, which is seems is true of the entire Ecotools line (which I own all of). This is very important to me. Overall, I really like this. One lippie off because the lasting power isn't amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyHun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

No reviews yet? Well anyway, I really like this body mist! It smells very similar to I think the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. But for waaay less the cost! At first, it smelt kinda odd, but wait a few seconds and it smells like a light floral and fresh scent. I like it! It's good for during the day AND night. Which I found was surprising because most perfumes can only really be worn during the night. But I find the scent floral enough for night, but fresh enough for the day too. A little bit goes a long way with this. It says "generously spritz it all over your body" but you only need like a couple of spritz to get the scent going. It lasts for a while and I think it was about $7 for 6 fl oz which is quite a lot since you only need a little. It's avaliable in Walgreens I believe. And maybe some Target and Wal-mart stores. Not sure where else. But I would definitely recommend this scent! The ONLY problem I have with this is the packaging. The function is fine, but the look of it isn't very eye-catching. (Uploaded a pic). It's too simple looking. If you're into more simple, plain designs, it would probably be good for you. But it's not very eye-catching to customers or pretty enough to leave it out on your vanity. But I would leave it out, because I like the scent a lot!!! I would definitely re-purchase.