August 21, 2014 | 2080 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by WalkInCloset

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been using this blush for years. It is sheer and can easily build up to a stronger look when needed. I have pink undertones; fair/medium color, depending on time of year. The price is a little high, but it lasts more than 1 year, so not such a deal breaker.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Ranijandu

i bought this after using a gosh blusher which was very similar. the gosh one cost around 6.99. I found myself buy this colour quite a few times. so i thought it would be cheaper to go for a mac blusher which was similar colour. i really love this product. i think if you are use to bold colours this isnt very good for you but its easy to build on and give you natural definition. Its great for everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This Blush is great. I love it. It has no sparkles, which I love. Most of my blushes have sparkles and I don't like it. This one is definitely a blush I recommend. Its a great color. I don't know what the price is because I got it from a friend. Overall this is a great product to get.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love Tendering but unfortunately for me it just didn't work. I range from an Nc25 in the winter to an Nc35/40 in the summer and I felt that even when I was paler I couldn't get Tendering to show up on my skintone. I had to pack it on like crazy and even then it only gave me the faintest of colour. I was hoping it was going to be the perfect nude blush but I would say this is more suited to paler skinned people, NC25 and under.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is my favourite blush for when I'm paler, as it is quite soft and sheer (am currently an NC20-25). It's a lovely matte peachy-nude, simple and perfect for everyday. In the summer when I am darker (about NC35ish) it does not show up as well but I do still sometimes wear it - though I need to layer a bit - but definitely not my first choice when I am darker.

I love MAC blushes in general for their great staying power and one pan lasts me forever. I use Tenderling with Sculpt (Pro Shaping powder for contouring) and Accentuate or NARS Albatross as a soft highlight to complete the look - but it is beautiful on it's own. I think this is perfect for fair to lighter medium skin. It's my HG for a natural, everyday blush when I don't want to wear pinkish/berry shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Way too light...looks like white powder on me. Will stick to Prism and Blushbaby.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First saw this on youtube. Tanya Burr (I think) was using this for a contour color. I also have Harmony from Mac, which is darker. Also a good contour color. I'm an NC20. This was okay as a contour but I like it more for a blush. On me it's a slightly peachy nude. It's a sheer tone so not crazy pigmented but buildable. Nice with a more dramatic eye look. Also very work appropriate. Not sure how much it would show up on darker skin tones. But happy to have this in my blush collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

This was my first ever blush. I have redness on my face; not everywhere but just on my cheeks, and it's not dark but it still bothers me. Because of my redness I've spent a lot of effort and time finding a good foundation routine that covers it for me. This is why I never was a fan of blush. I have always LOVED bronzer because I'm definitely a summer girl, but blush was something I never even considered. One day I was at this The Bay event (a Canadian department store) in the cosmetics department -where they have a MAC counter- I was talking with one of the MAC girls and the subject came up somehow, and I told her about all of this. Tenderling was the first blush she recommended to me as it's got nice mauve tones, is muted but is a really flattering shade. She said it was a very popular, wearable shade that's meant to be very flattering on most. She tried it on me and I was kind of wary but I did like it; I kind of realized the purpose of blush in that instant. Anyway I bought the blush and now I'm VERY happy with it. It's the perfect day to day blush for regular life, and again, super flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

amazing blush! I hit pan within 6 months (even though I have about 10+ different blushes). I'm NC20 with yellow undertones. This is a matte neutral (not orangey or pinkey) shade that can be piled on as a suitable contour product for fair skintones (in fact I learned about this product through pixiwoo/sam chapman's old tutorial on kim kardashian makeup, where she layered this under MAC peaches). it can also be used as a neutral blush on its own, which is suitable for daytime/work, and also looks great with a night time smokey eye. im glad I picked this over Harmony as a contour shade because it can also be used as a blush. also, I tried nars douceur (which is a similar shade) but it didn't show up as well on me. this is a great color, texture, price point, everything. I think anyone with fair skintones would easily be able to make it work. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A perfect pale, matte peach that works for paler/rosier skin tones.
Not sure how well this would work for someone with yellow-y undertones. But for me, porcelain in the winter and still fair in the summer, with pink undertones, it works very well as a quite natural-looking peachy blush. Perfect for a no-makeup look or to pair with a bolder lip.