MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 5/17/2015 4:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great, almost nude pink blush. It adds just the right tint of color, without seeming like you layered your face in blush. I would rebuy this as it is a great blush for me, but it will take forever to get to that stage. Still, I wear it nearly everytime I do my makeup.

on 4/22/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Second blush from MAC.
This is a nice neutral - everyday - blusher. It is a neutral pink tone blusher, and is lighter in the pan than when you apply it on your face. On my NW20 skin it gives me a look like i am blushing and gives me a colour like I've been in the sun, so its not product that applies like nothing - despite it being sheer tone it does pack a punch if you want.
The only reason I'm not in love with it is just due to my colouring it doesn't suit my skin or hair. I would recommend this to cool toned brunettes or blondes, it will give you a very natural blush look.

on 3/17/2015 12:27:00 AM

I love this blush! Its perfect for that everyday glow and it looks super natural. It also goes well with almost any eye or lip looks, and is a go-to if i'm not sure what blush to use.

on 12/4/2014 3:47:00 PM

This is my absolute HG contour blush. I use this as a "top of the cheek" bone contour, with MAC Harmony as my dark contour. On my NC25-NC30 skin, this is the absolute perfect glow. I pair this with a pinky-peach blush on the high cheek bones for the most perfect glow from within look. The color is a light, nude/beige, peach-which is very hard to describe. It's sheertone matte formula makes it easy to layer and blend without being cakey.

I receive compliments on the daily on my skin and cheek bones and honestly owe it all to these trio.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I assume that this blush would not work well for tan-dark skin tones at all because it is so light. On my fair skin tone, though, it is nice. Good for every day use. Light contour, blush, etc. Good staple to have.

on 7/11/2014 12:03:00 PM

Been using this blush for years. It is sheer and can easily build up to a stronger look when needed. I have pink undertones; fair/medium color, depending on time of year. The price is a little high, but it lasts more than 1 year, so not such a deal breaker.

on 7/11/2014 10:49:00 AM

i bought this after using a gosh blusher which was very similar. the gosh one cost around 6.99. I found myself buy this colour quite a few times. so i thought it would be cheaper to go for a mac blusher which was similar colour. i really love this product. i think if you are use to bold colours this isnt very good for you but its easy to build on and give you natural definition. Its great for everyday

This Blush is great. I love it. It has no sparkles, which I love. Most of my blushes have sparkles and I don't like it. This one is definitely a blush I recommend. Its a great color. I don't know what the price is because I got it from a friend. Overall this is a great product to get.

on 3/7/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love Tendering but unfortunately for me it just didn't work. I range from an Nc25 in the winter to an Nc35/40 in the summer and I felt that even when I was paler I couldn't get Tendering to show up on my skintone. I had to pack it on like crazy and even then it only gave me the faintest of colour. I was hoping it was going to be the perfect nude blush but I would say this is more suited to paler skinned people, NC25 and under.

on 2/23/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favourite blush for when I'm paler, as it is quite soft and sheer (am currently an NC20-25). It's a lovely matte peachy-nude, simple and perfect for everyday. In the summer when I am darker (about NC35ish) it does not show up as well but I do still sometimes wear it - though I need to layer a bit - but definitely not my first choice when I am darker.

I love MAC blushes in general for their great staying power and one pan lasts me forever. I use Tenderling with Sculpt (Pro Shaping powder for contouring) and Accentuate or NARS Albatross as a soft highlight to complete the look - but it is beautiful on it's own. I think this is perfect for fair to lighter medium skin. It's my HG for a natural, everyday blush when I don't want to wear pinkish/berry shades.