November 26, 2014 | 1836 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love my oriental florals and this is no different. This has just the right amount of berries for me with musk and amber in the background, and a touch of roses. God this is a gorgeous scent.
Top notes are incense (nothing overpowering), limes, berries, and Mirabelle (fruit I am unfamiliar with). Middle notes are geranium, amber, rose, and peony. Base notes are French labdanum (smells like leather and amber), vanilla, resin, vetyver, and musk.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by MalindaJ

Dark Kiss smells like La Vie est Belle which smells like Flower Bomb. Very heady fragrance that I can't get enough of!! When I saw it was discontinued I purchased 2 bottles each of the shower gel, lotion, and spray. I will be spraying my sheets with this! Very warm yet sweet and I get a lot of comments when I wear it! People love it....and so do I!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by 0237013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I loved this scent so I got it but now I think its way to sweet and gives me headaches.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Over the years I've started to find most of BBW scents to be obnoxious. This is definitely not one of them. I have the lotion, body spray, soaps in this scent and I still can't seem to get enough. I don't know what it is that's addicting to me - maybe because it kind of reminds me of Thierry Mugler's Angel for women. It almost has a slight chocolate note to it, too..maybe that's what it is. I'm definitely a fan!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Oh how I coveted this scent when it came out a few years ago, I bought every product in the line and some backups! I still have some body spray left and spritz it on whenever I want to feel subtly sexy. The scent is so juicy and sensual, like a bowl of dark berries with decadent cream on top! Sadly, Dark Kiss is no longer sold in stores, but I can still get my fix online at BBW's website. This frag reminds me of a more toned down CK Euphoria, which I love! It's not totally unique and reminds me of other scents which is why I took a lippy off..Bodycology's blackberry vanilla is very similar and less $$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I find it incredibly difficult to find scents that sit well on my skin, so when I do find one I tend to buy it in bulk. As was the case with this one - and even more so, as living in the UK we're yet to be blessed with the wonderfulness that is Bath & Body Works.

I have this as a fine fragrance mist and shower gel and love them both. The best thing is they smell exactly the same both in the bottle and on my skin, so I can only assume that whatever is in them suits my (slightly acidic pH) skin. I agree with other reviewers that the scent is difficult to place, but taken from the B&BW website this has top notes of Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum and Black Raspberry; middle notes of Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium and Peony; and dry notes of Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam and Musks. I've had perfumes containing Bergamot and Peony in them before all of which have also suited my skin type well, so I can only assume from that that the combination of these is what makes it smell sooooo good on me. Next chance I get I'll definitely be stocking up on more!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really sexy deep fruity scent that I really do like--however, it breaks me out pretty badly on my body, so I will not be repurchasing. Stronger scents like this one tend to disagree with my skin. If you don't have a problem with body acne from strong scents, though, you might like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by cutealiciousBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well.. I love how dark seducing is this.. how guilty pleasure it is.. and how I wana fly to dark heaven when I smell it on me. It turns me in that for sure!

I bought it by luck online and I will buy it til the end of my life.
The smell is stron2g gd sexy and not girly. But more womenish.

To me I like strong scents and this is perfectly satisfying

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

The scent is strange and not very natural. I can smell chemicals in it. My family members don't like the smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

The perfume is my favorite. It reminds me of candy or roses. Beautiful. The lotion dosent smell as good