April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Don't Steal My Thunder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pretendmulling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Hands-down, my favorite of the Color Icon Trios. I fell in love with the gunmetal eyes look years ago, when I saw a softened version in an issue of Seventeen, and this is the greatest eyeshadow pallette for re-creating that look. When it's paired with a black eyeliner, it makes a huge statement.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

PRO:
love these eyeshadows, very pigmented, soft and blendable. creates the perfect smokey eye but the silver in this set is blue toned, so people have asked if i am wearing blue when i am not. i use the white in other looks too!

CON:
very flakey so watch your under eye area and the soft powder shatters if dropped!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am pleasantly surprised with this shadow. For the price it is a great product, the colors are bold and the little brush does a great job creating a smokey eye. The colors don't fade throughout the day either. Perfect for creating an evening look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have almost all the wet n wild trio and this one is my second favorite of all.my first one is walking on eggshells. This one have a gorgeous metallic grey that I love. this shadows are very creamy and have a very long lasting. super recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow. I am crazy impressed with the quality of this trio. I have tons of HE eyeshadows and this applied with such beauty and ease that it tops even some of my very expensive eyeshadows. The black crease shade applied like butter. I don't think I've EVER had a black blend out so easily. SO worth the few bucks!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

The colors are nice. I got this since it was pretty cheap and the colors were monochromatic. It's simiilar to my lancome quad colorwise but not quality wise. I lik to use my fingers to apply most products since I'm always in a rush to get ready and let me tell you now, don't ever do that in your entire life. They blend horribly with your fingers. They are highly pigmented and last long though so that's a good thing. Its bst to use a brush but I don't have that time too find one. It's great to use before I go out later in the day however. think I'll stick to my lancome quad however

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mlq490

For a classic, silver and black smokey eye this is perfect and very affordable ($3). The silver and black have a good color payoff and a soft texture, but a little too soft, because it is easy to crack these eyeshadows. The white shadow for some reason is a little chalkier than the other two colors, but still useable. The black comes off very intense, and you have to be careful not to apply too much. The silver is pretty and has a bit of a blue undertone, it's definitely my favorite color in the trio.
The packaging is flimsy and the applicators (sponge & brush) are pretty useless, but you can't expect more from such a cheap product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this to try and do a smoky eye look, and I wanted something cheap because the look would be for special occasions only. I didn't like it much, it smudged a bit and it didnt really blend well so it looked weird and was way too sparkly for me. I do not recommend it and I wont buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to have black silver and white in 1 compact. Unfortunately the silver is really more of a grey. The black and white are ok though. I wanted more of a shimmery metallic silver color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hit the pan on the silver shadow I was using from too faced. So I bought this hoping it would be good quality. I love it. I use this regularly and I'm so happy that I don't have to spend a lot when I hit the pan on this one. All 3 shades are great together or with other looks.