October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Shampoo - Morrocan Oil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by LasVegasTia

You cannot put a price on healthy, shiny, beautiful hair.
However, I HATE to Waste my money either,
I got sucked into buying the ENTIRE Moroccan Oil collection thinking I was making a safe purchase considering all the rave about it, and what a mistake, I wish I had a sample first...
This Shampoo may be sulfate free but it still packed with a lot of bad harsh stuff that lather way too much and is absolutely not moisturizing at all, it strip all the oil and life out of your hair and actually coats your hair in a very weird way that make conditioners and treatment impossible to "Go Tru" the hair and do their job. very very hard to manage and comb tru.

The shampoo isn't the worst STAY AWAY from the conditioner and the Mask, they are just rubbish and will leave your hair look like a crazy mess.

The oil is NOT a natural oil but just an over priced silicone serum.

If you are into that "all natural oils and sulfate free craze" like I am Go with "Carol's Daughter Monoi collection" (Shampoo and conditioner are the best) or "Macadamia healing oil collection" (mask and oil treatments are the greatest I ever tried)

Obviously not every product work for everyone so just make sure to sample expensive product before spending $180 for a line that will be staying by your tub for months... I know I learned my lesson.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by catwillard

this is an absolute must have for me!!! i have used the moroccan oil light for years and it is a savior to me, so the shampoo was the next thing for me to try. for being sulfate free, it still has great foaming potential which i love! i had to cut my shoulder length hair to above the chin a few months ago due to a massive color mishap that ended in my hair literally breaking off to my chin. Since using this and the moisture repair conditioner + the morrocan oil light, my hair has made a come back! strongly recommend and i have tried it all! the only bad thing was the cost and since i am an esthetician i get it half off so i know people wouldn't like the full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by laurakatemitchell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have recently started using morrocan oil repair shampoo and conditioner follwed by the oil before blow dying
my hair is long bleach blond and naturally very dark. i have had some breaking quite severely
i used this product and instantly my hair felt fabulous, thicker and blonder
this product is amazing obviously i wish it was less expensive but in this case you do pay for what you get
my scalp was a little itchy but i believe thats due to oil ironically the artificial oil you put on your scalp i do believe you body stops producing so much of your own natual oil redulting in itching
but however this is not a irratent and doesnt feel persistant. this is a fabulous product and even tho nautual oils are important but they dont always protect the ends of your hair and if left to produce alot of natural oils will leave your hair in a undesirable result.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by warsawgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i had to use this while at my parents' house and wow!!! my 6-year-old daughter's crazy hair *loved it*! we've gone through so many different shampoos, most of which left her hair dry, knotted, "squeaky" and in sore need of a lot of leave-in conditioner. with this product her hair was silky, brushable and bouncy clean, no conditioner needed. maybe it's a fluke, but i'm off to buy a bottle.
(her hair is thick, very light blonde, and a combo of wavy/curly/straight.)
it sounds from the reviews like there's no middle ground: either it works for your hair type or it doesn't. took off one lippie for a smell that's pleasant but just a bit too strong (i could smell it the next day).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jenjen8000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was prepared to splash out on buying the moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner due to all the hype, I thought it must be true! For my hair it was AWFUL! I have never had a problem with hair products before. After using my hair felt like straw and really knotty. Within a few hours all of the front sections looked greasy - I've never had greasy hair in my life - and I had to re-wash with a different shampoo. On the plus side it smells gorgeous, the packaging is nice and the top sucks the product back well so you don't dispense too much product. I'll.be sticking with kerastase in the future which is the same price and suits my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Carrol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is superb for my thick wavy hair. Whether I leave it wavy, or iron it straight, it feels silky and smells marvellous! My HG shampoo!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by shannon1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awful! I used it with conditioner and oil and it destroyed my hair, felt like straw. Will never use again. I give it an F. Don't waste your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love anything from the Moroccan oil line. I use everything from the line from the curl cream to the serum and I swear by it all. The price point is high but considering I only wash my hair twice a week it lasts a long time. If you have thick, dry, coloured hair this just might work for you. It does for me and it smells great too!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by katetessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the oil treatment, its great,

this however is NOT!

I have both masks and there both rubbish, stick with Kerastase, nothing comes close!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have purchased this over and over again. I LOVE it, the conditioner too.
it moisturizes my hair without weighing down my fine hair. Plus the smell is divine.
since using the moroccan oil products my hair just looks healthier all around.