December 17, 2014 | 1765 users online

Sunscreen - Korres - Suntan Oil Face and Body Walnut and Coconut SPF 4

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG tanning oil and i simply adore it!!
Product Description: Vegetable based-suntan oil, which offers a deep uniform tan with a long-lasting effect. Rich in cinnamic acid, Walnut oil provides natural protection from the sun. Chamomile and Corn oils moisturise the skin while shielding it from sun-provoked irritations. Jojoba and coconut oils keep the skin soft and supple.
Dermatologically tested_Non Comedogenic_Water resistant_Naturally oloured with Walnut Oil_Paraben Free_Mineral Oil Free_Silicone Free_Propylene Glycol Free_Ethanolamine Free.

How can one not love this? Smells like heaven, makes skin look but most importantly FEEL like a million dollars. When i first used this oil, it was also my first day of sunbathing this summer and i was really surprised that my skin instantly started tanning and got zero redness. When i got home, i took a shower and my skin was feeling smoother and softer than ever and had an incredible radiance. I wanted to see if all this was a result from this oil, so next day at the beach i used Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil SPF 4 and the results were those i expected: dehydrated, rough, dull-looking skill, my entire body had a deep red colour and it my skin was stinging. Point is the Korres Oil does what it says and worths every single penny. It is pricey, 19Euro for 150ml but i wouldn't change it for anything else. Comes in a spray bottle and and the oil itself has a very soft, almost transparent bronze colour. I've been using it on my face too and results were same with my body: Gorgeous uniform tan and skin soft as silk to the touch. Go for it!!!