December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Vichy - Essentielles Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by CarmenGloria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a simple effective cleanser i would try this.
This cleanser foams easily and you don't need more than a tiny bit to clean your entire face. (i would say the size of a pea). The foam is dense but yet still fine and very gentle on your skin. I have sensitive skin and it worked perfectly. I usually use lotion + sunscreen + foundation and this cleanser have never disappointed me. It really washes away all the make up. You have to avoid the eye area cause it happened to me once and it really hurt.
overall this product gave me a very clean feeling, it has a soft and refreshing smell, is cheap and since you only need a little bit it lasts a long time.
I would definitely buy again since is also paraben free.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by diddycarney

I am in my third tube of this stuff now, and I really like it. It helps me remove my face make-up completely and I never break out with this. Definitely going to repurchase until they don't sell it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by blondyyy

I like the whole line of Essentielles, especially Facial cleanser.
PROS: It gives me very clean feeling, smells oh soo good, its very gentle, paraben-free

CONS: none

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by amalia84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i bought it just when it was launched in the market.i liked the texture and the price was a nice surprise.the fragrance has some grass notes-which i hate in all products,but its my personal taste.i liked how this pearl cream cleans my face,BUT few minutes later my face was covered with HUGE UGLY RED PIMPLES.it took days of pain,pills and discomfort 2 get rid of that nightmare.though my friend-wich i gave it 2 try-liked it totally,her mother did also.all my girls whom i recommend it are huge fans of this cleanser.SO its just my luck like this.that is why i gave it 4,coz of my allergy,but if u get lucky -its definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by AshJay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleaner is amazing! My face is so clear ever since I started using it! it smells great and makes my face feel so clean and fresh! It leaves no residue on my face which is a good thing!
The scent is very light, its great for sensitive skin!
I recommend this cleanser to anyone who has sensitive skin.
VICHY is the way to GO :) !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have incredibly sensitive dry skin, so i'm super cautious about what I use on my face. After a severe reaction to clinique's three step programme, I went on a hunt through google to find one good for sensitive skin, and i came across this cleanser. At the cheap-as-chips price of five euro, I bought it. I tried it on my skin, and it leaves that wonderful squeaky clean feeling, my skin was definitely clean after using it! I used my moisturiser as usual and when i woke up the next morning, i could see an improvement in all the blemishes on my face. Still being in my teens, i do get the odd breakout, but this is really helping to keep my skin under control. I can't reccommend this enough, especially what with how inexpensive it is :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I had this cleanser as a gift from my aunt.it's cleans well but this cleanser literally burns my skin!! I got a few red spots after use ewww and my face is not even THAT sensitive. Stay away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Thena

This cleanser is.. ok. I actually don't use cleansers very often, but I did need one and picked this up due the low price. I think it would not be good for sens itive skin at all or drier skin types. It does seem to strip a lot off your skin. Oilier skin types would benefit. A little also goes a long way. I don't use it as a makeup remover either, but it would probably be effective. Nothing special about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by organized

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too drying for me. My lips especially, but after less than a week, I wonder if other areas are beginning to get irritated?

But I can see a few uses. If going on vacation to a warm climate, I might chance it, and someone with a different skin could definitely use this for a travel cleanser. You use less than a pea for cleansing face and neck, so you'd get a lot of use from a small amount - use a smaller container for travel.

I also wonder if someone's used it for shaving gel? It reminds me so much of that. So if it can actually be used for that, it could serve two purposes on a trip?

It leaves your skin literally "squeaking", and it's a feeling I don't like. A lot of bloggers have been sent this one for free, so search google for reviews.

Edit: Later the same day - definitely something going on with my skin as a result of using this one. I suspect too much acids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Vichy Essentielles facial cleanser is a fluid cream cleanser for dry skin. It does a good job in taking off make-up and removes non-waterproof mascara residues. However, you need to cleanse a couple of times to get off the mascara residue. I'm guessing that for removing sun screen and extremely heavy make-up, you'd still need another cleanser or oil cleanser before using this one.

This cleanser is definitely non-drying and leaves skin very soft and smooth. It leaves an almost siliconey feeling finish without containing silicones or mineral oils. A good every day cleanser for normal to dry skin. I'd definitely consider using this in winter.