December 20, 2014 | 1693 users online

Makeup Brushes - Avon - Ergonomic Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great brush, reasonable price. no shedding of anykind . I like that the description of the brush is on handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I can't believe I ever used those awful triangle sponges to apply my foundation, so gross when they get all gummy. I'm embarrassed it took so long for me to try brushes! I use so much less product and get way more coverage in less time. This blends my foundation seamlessly and feels great on my skin. I have extremely oily skin with red spots around my nose and chin and visible pores on my cheeks. I prefer a fuller coverage, love the smooth, made-up look. Maneuvers all the facial contours nicely. There is no shedding. A great buy for the price, even comes with a clear storage bag. It'd be great if it was a bit larger, but for this price and performance, I'm very satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

This applies on my foundation rather smoothly, but I have to wash out the bristles ALOT. My e.l.f. foundation brush can stay much longer without washing. I found the brush to be a bit too thick for a foundation. I prefer patting on my foundation with a flatter brush, but this one was still fine. Its bristles are smooth and it's the perfect alternative to a high end or a drugstore brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down, this is the best foundation brush I have ever used. In fact, since I have been using it I have gotten so many compliments on how "perfect" my skin and foundation look. You can use it to stipple and blend and your face looks airbrushed and lovely. I have been using it about a month and have noticed zero shedding. I will definitely rebuy this one - especially for $5.99.