October 26, 2014 | 1229 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Neon Pink 75

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after looking far and wide for a hot pink blush that I can sheer out. Scary as it seems, I find that the sheer pop of pink on the cheeks brightens my NC20-25 skin the most compared to bubble gum pink or baby pink blushes. But after visiting MAC, Bobbi Brown, Shu Uemura, they collections just weren't bright enough. But it was until I went to my MUFE counted and asked that the SA suggested this. It is technically a powder blush, as labeled at the back of the packaging, but you can spot it together with the eyeshadows.
On the pan it looks pretty intimidating. In fact, I had to go through a dozen more shadows before I was finally contented on this. But my god, with just barely a tap of my softest brush, I can use on both cheeks to give me that coveted pink flush. It goes on smooth, silky, and pigmented but is also so blendable which means you're not stuck with a huge strip of hot pink on your cheeks.
I haven't tested the lasting power of this, but it has easily made its way into my everyday makeup bag--even using it more than my MAC Dollymix, which I have been using non-stop the past couple of months!
I highly encourage you guys to try this, if not as an eyeshadow (I know I wouldn't considering the fact that I only wear neutrals on my eyes) as a blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Coveted this forever. Broke down and bought it. Wore it as a eye shadow and as a blush and it wore great as an eye shadow. Love the color, but it stained my skin, even with a primer and a silicone based foundation. I liked that it was blendable for a subtler look and can be worn full on in all it's glory. After awhile, the staining just got to be too much work. I didn't like to have to use eye makeup remover, then use it again, then wash my face, then take a shower. Such a bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this color and OMG I AM IN LOVE! Technically, its a powder blush, but who the heck would want crazy hot pink cheeks? Ah, to each their own I guess. Anywho, I use it as an eyeshadow and its totally gorg. I bought sushi flower from mac and i was very disappointed by the lack of pigmentation. This MUFE hot pink color is extremely pigmented so make sure to blend away! its also a matte color which i LOVE because no one wants glittery hot pink lids! Totally worth my $19USD! This is literally the HG of hot pink colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

FINALLY! A bright pink that has color pay off! I love this shade its so fun to use in different looks. The color is a brightbrightbright neon pink that's extremely pigmented. Unlike a lot of other neon colors this doesn't cling in ugly blotches to your eyelid, instead it blends smoothly out without loosing the least bit of its color and whoa baby does this have staying power! Love it and would totally recommend it to anyone looking to build up the pinks in their pallet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MATTE. SUPER PIGMENTED. blendable. bright. $19 dollars. easy to depot. once depotted, no need for magnet.

You can use this as a blush (a very funky one), or as an eyeshadow, how I prefer.
I once owned Magent Madness (neon, PRO pigment from MAC) and it was absolutely horrible. I lost hope and thought i'd never encounter a bright, matte, neon color... well MUFE of course proved me wrong.
I dont understand why it took me so long to get this, but I am so glad I have it now.

how you can use bright pink eyeshadow suggestions:
with purple.
with yellow and/or orange.
with blue.