April 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Powder - Too Faced - AMAZING FACE SPF FOUNDATION

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by KristaMK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product!! I was using Bare Minerals foundation, but this works 10x better for my skin (oily and fair). This does a much better job at minimizing pores (even without primer) than the Bare Minerals. Gives a nice, porcelain finish. I do get a little shiny by afternoon, but nothing that a blotting tissue won't fix. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Wasan134

This is my HG powder. I have combination/sensitive skin and this is the best powder i've ever come across in terms of coverage and oil control and it lasts for a pretty long time without the need for touch up. Totally recommending it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Wakie

I have no idea what possessed me to buy a powder foundation, just looking for something new, I guess. Anyhow, I think this is a great product, and I will definitely repurchase. I have pale, combination skin with red areas around my nose, and this with a dab of concealer makes my complexion flawless but natural looking. It is easy to apply with a brush, but even the sponge it comes with works ok. I can even do touch ups with my finger during the day.
It has cut down the time it takes me to get ready -- it is very easy to blend and there is no chance of leaving a 'line'. (Easy for me to leave a line at my jaw or nose as I just do not function well in the mornings :-) As well, I don't need to carry or use a separate setting powder anymore. With liquid foundation, even good oil-free ones, I was powdering after just a few hours of wear as my nose and chin get oily. With this product, I don't need a touch up until the afternoon! I have not found it to cake, at all. It's smooth on my skin and no negative reactions. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best face powder I've used in my life! I am in the shade Warm Vanilla, which is just light and yellow enough for my skin. Although it's pricey (I bought it at Sephora for $32), it lasts a long time and a little goes a long way (I use it daily and it lasts about 6 months). This is perfect for touchups throught the day, for soaking up the oil on my face. The powder is very finely milled and pigmented. This is great if you need full coverage (it covers most of my acne scars).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! I use it in conjunction with the Too Faced BB cream and they're amazing together. I'm 19, so the MUA at Sephora recommended it to me because she said Too Faced caters to younger girls. I use it as a finishing powder everyday and I love the matte finish. I don't usually wear powder alone, but I tried it with this one and I liked the results. It actually evened out my skin tone and maybe I'll start skipping BB cream some days. Its probably the prettiest make up product I own in terms of packaging. Its priced at $32 which sucks but its not horrible, especially for such a good high end product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great finishing powder that really sets my makeup and locks everything in. This is the ultimate finishing step to my makeup routine and i absolutely love putting it on.
Has not caused any breakouts, does not cause shininess, and absorbs well into skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cailys

This was my first really good foundation, properly matched to my skin and everything, and I love it. I have pretty oily skin, so powder foundation was a good way for me to control oil without needing to add separate powder. It doesn't give quite as good coverage as a liquid or cream would, but it definitely evens out skin tone. It can be a little cakey if you aren't careful in application (I would recommend using a kabuki brush to apply instead of the sponge that comes with), plus it kind of sticks to the fine hairs on my face. It is a little pricey, although not horrible. I am currently using Maybelline Mineral Sheers Pressed Powder as a substitute, but when I have money again, I will probably switch back to Too Faced.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by nomnomnom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great powder! Every time I use this, I get compliments on my skin. it goes on sheer, and leaves the skin looking like porcelain. I'm knocking off two stars because I I bought it as a foundation, and yes, it is called "flexible coverage" which I do not disagree with, however in order for it to give enough coverage to be considered "foundation" you need to use quite a bit (and I have pretty good skin alone) and when you do, it tends to feel drying; but seeing as I've been using it mainly as a setting powder over a bb cream or tinted moisturizer and I've already hit pan after about a month, I'd have to say for 32 or 35 bucks (or however much I paid) its not worth it to use as a foundation alone, unless you have PERFECT skin. I would agree with other reviewers that this is basically an expensive setting powder. I will probably repurchase because I love it as a setting powder and it does make me look flawless :) p.s, it does smell like sunblock, but I don't think it's too strong, it's almost refreshing and it doesn't last

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's hard for me to find ANY foundations that are light enough for my skin tone, but this is perfect. I have oily skin as well, and in Texas most foundations melt off immediately. I usually use a BB cream underneath and use a concealer brush for dark circles and blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by DarkMia1

Very simple powder,I think you pay mostly for amazing package not for powder,becouse powder is very simple like maybellene or loreal :) nothing special just extremely beautiful package.