October 1, 2014 | 2084 users online

Cleansers - Skin Revivals Harmonising Cream Cleanser

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I've been experimenting with cold creams recently - with mixed results. This cream cleanser is provided in a 100ml jar (and for about 10, 3 muslin cloths are also provided.) I don't find a jar to be the best choice for a cleanser - i.e. you spread a bit over your makeup, then are forced to dip your, ewww, makeupy finger back into the pot if you need more. The cloths were very small, too, so not all that great if you've a lot of makeup to remove. The 'cream' itself is actually of a thin, watery consistency, which makes application messy (I found it dripped as I scooped it out of the tub, and ran down my face.) It took off my makeup okay, although my eye makeup needed going over twice.
I liked the sound of the ingredients which include aloe vera, peach kernel oil, grapeseed oil, rosehip oil, white tea extract, ylang ylang and hydrolysed silk. I also liked the fact that this brand don't include artificial colour, perfume, primary petro-chemicals, or parabens. However, my skin didn't get on with something in the formulation. It clogged up my chin, plus aggravated my cheeks, making them rough and blotchy. I know these things are subjective but, if you are going to try this, I'd suggest the trial size first (30 ml tube).
Ingredients: aqua, isopropyl myristate, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe vera), prunus persica (organic peach oil), vitis vinfera (grapeseed oil), glycerin (vegetable), triethanolomine, cetearyl alcohol, rosa canina (organic rosehip oil), camellia sinensis (white tip tea extract), hydrolysed silk, tocopherol acetate, cananga odorata (organic ylang ylang), citric acid, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, methylisothiazolinone, linalool.