November 21, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eye Shadow - Laura Mercier - Matte Eye Colour - Cafe Au Lait

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Matte medium brown shade which works well in the crease especially when applied with the pony tail crease brush which I love. I usually layer LM cognac on top for a night out but the cafe au lait, smashbox alabaster and some other LM eyeshadows I have from a set look great for a natural work look. Long lasting and goes on the same colour as in the pan. Pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color, it's a matte mid-tone brown. It works well blended into the crease for a neutral look or as an eyeliner. Lasts a long time and great quality.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's matte brown. And I think it is dry and too powdery as compared to, say, Chanel, which has a very smooth feel and even the browns have a little kick. I imagine some women will like it for a crease color but there are better browns and better products for less money. Very disappointing. In fact, I'm pretty unhappy with several LM products. Maybe I am in the wrong demographic or have the wrong skin type but I'm just not feeling it. For these prices, I want a little more wow factor and better formulas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this as a crease shade. I use it with my LM Crease Brush (a fabulous brush btw). It is not an overly obvious shde, and blends very well into my skin. It is described as "neutral-caramel-beige". I don't know if I'm getting as much caramel from this as I would like. In comparison to BB Camel, the Camel seems more caramel-colored to me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No