September 30, 2014 | 1834 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Happy Time Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

It leaves your skin feeling sticky whether used on dry skin or just out of shower. I let this live in my cabinet for a while, forcing myself to use it from time to time and failed. Cheap, sweet scent that lingers and no moisturization whatsoever. Finally tossed in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by stls

This is my newest body lotion and I like it quite a bit.
The packaging is standard plastic bottle with flip top but quite sleek as well. Nothing luxurious but that was to be expected for the price of 5 euros. Contains 250ml of lotion.
The lotion itself smells exactly like orange creamsicle. Unmistakably orange but sweet and creamy, not tart and zesty. A bit artificial as well but still pleasant. It's not strong but lingers for a while.
The texture is runny and non-sticky. Absorbs instantly and feels light and fresh. Mildly moisturizing as well, so if you have even remotely dry-ish skin look elsewere.
I'm pleased with it personally but I don't consider it a staple.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by pb84

Average lotion. I live in a humid country but I do need lotion sometime. this one is too slick for my taste, and not liking the smell. I don't have the usual joy when the lotion spread smoothly on my skin as with other lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had a bottle of this on my desk for a while now, and while the scent is okay, the moisturizing properties of it leave something to be desired. I really prefer Curel as a hand lotion, and Body Shop body butters for the rest. As someone who handles a lot of paper (hello, crappy cuticles and peeling nails! My favorite! :/ ) I need something more intensive. Meh!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

I love love love moisturisers, I have vey dry skin and if I dont moisturise daily, my skin splits and bleeds, even in the summer (not a good look). I have bought this again and again, use it with the shower gel. A real wake up in the morning, smell doesnt last long, but that is what perfume is for!!!
I use this when my skin is damp, I feel if I use this when my skin is dry its a bit sticky. Will use every summer, but swap to a body butter for the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to try out different body lotions all the time. Some of the body lotions are sticky and thick. I can say I absolutely love this body lotion! It's smooth, absorbing, leaves skin soft. Skin just feels so good! Defenitely gonna buy it again =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am living in Germany at the moment (but will return to the U.S. shortly) where I discovered the body lotion to match my favorite shower gel "Nivea Happy Time". It's great moisturizing, yet quickly absorbed by your skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth plus the great scent lingers around a little longer, which you probably already know from the shower gel. Also, it's pretty inexpensive and just as good as more expensive brands. I will be going back to repurchase again and again!!