November 23, 2014 | 2102 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - BedHead - Some Like It Hot Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by bequeenb

Best serum ever! Makes my hair soft and it looks all thick and it looks stunning when i've had it in my hair. I use it when my hair is towel dried, and this is one of the best purchases to my hair i've ever done.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by stephanie3101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first review on MUA and I had to share how brilliant this product is! I have quite fine hair and needed something to control flyaways and this does the trick. You dont need much at all (i use about 3 drops on towel-dried/damp hair) It doesnt make my hair greasy at all. It also smells absolutely divine! Please do not discontinue Tigi! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by chaleyhetwyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most yummy smelling product ever! It literally makes me think of hot summer days every time i use it. It's a great hair serum, which i use on my hair after curling to define the curls and get rid of frizz. I also use it on my hair extensions to keep them frizz free. I like that its not like other serums I've used in the way it's not overly sticky on your hands after use. I got it at for 5 pounds from my local TKMaxx store too, which is a bargain, am not sure how much it actually retails for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product!!! After using matching shampoo and conditioner first, I put a few drops in my very long hair before blow-drying. The package says, just use one drop, but with my hair lenght, I would not go very far, I guess. It is basically a heat and humidity resistant serum you put in your hair either before blow-drying or before flat-ironing, or both. You can really play around with this product and also use it after blow-drying too, just a little dab on your fingertips and put it on your ends, that's all you need. It works great though. I was really impressed when I first used it, because usually I have to use a leave-in detangler so I can comb through my hair which wasn't the case after I put in this serum. My hair brush went trough like nothing and I almost couldn't believe how smooth just 2-3 drops of this product would make my entire hair. It still feels very smooth and frizz free after blow drying, so this is definitely a product to repurchase!