December 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Dermatologics Retinol Nx SPF35

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ALL-in-one product they're calling a moisturizer, but it's really a MU+treatment+sunscreen. It's a treatment of "stabilized retinol, stabilized vitamin C, and Helioplex sunscreen technology" within a MU. The tint is available in only a light beige, and it provides a lot more coverage than a tinted moisturizer--more like a light foundation. The retinol is strong--too strong for my sensitive skin. The scent is reminds me of something metalic, could be the VitC, but it was NOT perfumey. The good thing is that it didn't break me out, but it was too strong and I started getting flakies within three days. There really didn't seem to be any moisturizing quality to this at all; I had to wear my regular moisturizer under it, and by late afternoon, I felt and looked dry, but oddly, it was a bit too shiny without powder. I did like the pump packaging, which stated that the pump should be turned closed at all times when not in use to preserve stability. It was pricey at $65 for 1oz, but if you like an all-in-one product, this may be for you. QVC sends a return, postage-paid label in the box, so you can return it minus postage.