The Body Shop Wild Cherry Lotion

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/1/2012 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this lotion very long time ago, and i never loved the scent. It smells like cherries, definitely but the smell makes me unconvenient. It is too strong, and when i rub it to my hands it feels cool indeed but leaving me smelling like rotten cherries. The texture of the puree is i think a little bit heavier than the other purees, but not really moisturizing a few hours after the usage.
Not really a good buy :(

on 7/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I found this product to be way more appealing than what it actually does. When I first smelled it at the store I thought it smelled great...I still do, but when you actually rub it on your skin it smells like expired yogurt or something like that. It only softens my skin for about 5 minutes then it's back to its normal state. I know it says that it's lightweight, but it's too light that it has a watery consistency after a while.

on 7/3/2011 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i love the smell, so smooth so doesnt irritate anyone, tee-hee!

makes me feel so comfort. thanks, TBS!

on 7/25/2010 4:20:00 AM

I love this scent! I also got my friend hooked on this!! I try to use as little as possible becuz i dont want to run out =( When i'm in class and i take it out for use, i can see a bunch of people around me lifting up their nose trying to get a sniff! My hands are naturally soft, so it always ends up soft after every lotion. I would totally repurchase frequently if i had to!!

on 7/23/2010 7:36:00 PM

I bought the Wild Cherry Lotion on one of the TBS super spectacular sales ~ I think I paid $5.00 for this and I bought three of them. I use this one in my kitchen. It's not a great lotion, and it leaves your hands feeling very dry. I have been using it in combination with my Jergens Original Scent (another lotion I don't like), which has a cherry almond scent and the two mix well together. I cannot afford to throw away or waste any products, so I am stuck using this one and the other two in my pantry. I think this lotion has been discontinued, because it's no longer on the TBS website.

Popular Lotions / Creams