August 1, 2014 | 1746 users online

Fragrances - Jessica Simpson - Fancy Nights

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by goldenlight83

I don't slander any perfumes because I believe what I don't like someone else will and my taste is not other's taste. That being said imo this perfume is not my taste but the smell linguers and linguers so the sillage is a huge monster even after you wash it off it still smells, its impeccable on sillage but the juice just ain't for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

This is quite possibly the most disgusting perfume I have ever bought. The reviews on here gave it the impression it was a nice smell. When I received it and opened it I wore it just one afternoon and then ended up putting it in the cloakroom of our house as an air freshner. It was unbelievably strong and smelt very much like a stronger version of Opium. I had an instant headache the moment I put this on and ended up having to wash it off in a bath at the end of the day. I like to try different perfumes but this has to be one of the worst buys ever. Do not waste your money buying this its just awful and you WILL be disappointed!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you love Prada Ambre you should give this one a try. This is a dark foresty patchouli, perfect for fall/winter evenings. staying power is 8-10 hours with a heavy sillage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

if you like woody orientals like Tabu, Obsession, Bal a Versailles and Ciara then you will probably like this. Basically it quickly dries down to mild patchouli, amber and vanilla. Linear and dries to these notes quickly. Very similar to Tabu minus the cola note and with vanilla added instead. This makes it slightly warmer than Tabu. It's also softer, so if you like Tabu but find you clear the room when you wear it, try this instead. In Australia Priceline is discontinuing this and have 100ml bottles for $10. I would never bother buying it at full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yuck, smells like old lady and incense. Just BLAH

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will admit to recoiling when I first sprayed this. I thought, "Dear God, what is this man funk?" But since I sprayed it all over myself while I was at work, I figured I just had to suffer through it. After about 15 minutes or so, I kept getting whiffs of this great aroma and I thought, "It can't be this perfume!" But it was.

In a nutshell, the scent is this: Picture sitting near a window on a cold, rainy day while curled up in your favorite armchair under a warm, crocheted afghan, sipping a hot cup of Earl Grey tea while reading an original musty copy of a Dickens novel. Across the room is a very handsome gentleman wearing "Polo" while reading a vintage newspaper. This is the olfactory equilvalent of that scene.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Lilly13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally like Patchouli incense-y based scents and so bought some of this without trying it first, based on reviews. Sorry, but YUCK. It reminds me of Emeraude from the 70's - which when I went to read reviews on that to see if people were comparing the two, read that many think of Emeraude as a poor womans' version of Shalimar. Now, I LIKE Shalimar, alot. Maybe cause it reminds me of my Mom getting dressed for a big night out, but I'm not feeling any kind of love for Fancy Nights, nor did I ever enjoy the scent of Emeraude. Nasty stuff. Okay packaging/bottle. Not too pricey but still is not worth it. Trying to figure out if I can return it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is an ultra warm patchouli, amber vanilla scent. I am surprised there is no honey listed. It smells like four fragrances on me mostly Avons Imari Mystique, two discontinued Revlon fragrances Fire and Ice Smoulder, and Unforgettable too (both unlisted here) and a touch like my favourite Estee Lauder Sensuous noir probably due to the pine/amber/patchouli like notes. You will be guaranteed to hate the opening when first spritzed some sort of medicinal incensey mashup but let it sit for 5-10 minutes before judging, it takes some time for the notes to meld together into a heavenly oriental concoction. I would recommend applying 45mins to an hour before leaving the house as you need to let it settle and not blow everyone away with the initial blast this has. On dry down it smells like my marvellous morrocan oil hair treatment which is divine. If you enjoy warm spicy smoky orientals you can't go wrong with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Terriable scent. Couldnt believe what i was smelling after I bought this. It smells like an overweight Bulgarian man who owns a inscence shop on Sunset Blvd. Will never buy this again, smells like mens after shave

15 out of 26 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

Wow.... I'm in love with this. I am a patchouli purist and have been wanting something to wear when I don't use straight patchouli oil and this reminds me of my favorite patchouli-vanilla incense. I'm not excited about telling people what it is when they ask, but I love it that much that I'm just going for it! I purchased mine on ebay for $8 and now will be on the hunt for the lotion & shower gel. Really, really pleasantly surprised & have a new favorite!