Jessica Simpson - Fancy Nights

3.7

on 6/18/2015 12:59:00 AM

My husband LOVES this fragrance. It is one of the few that he will say that I smell good. He seems to go for heavier fragrances. He likes Chanel No. 5 and other high end frags too. I would purchase. Again.

on 5/21/2015 1:56:00 AM

I wore Prada Prada (Amber) on my wedding day, and in this perfume I have found the perfect inexpensive dupe.
Warm, patchouli amber with a hint of chocolate- this is a confident womans perfume, and one not for the faint of heart.
I have already bought a back up bottle!

on 1/29/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually like Patchouli incense-y warm scents but omg this one was a huge let down,it was awful IMO.

I got a bottle for like $10 at TJMaxx back in 2012 and I had to pass this one to a friend who loved it lol it was just waaay too strong and overbearing for my liking..so bad that it gave me migraines.

I like her other perfumes but this one was yucky.

on 8/22/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a great deal on this fragrance so I couldn't resist and it's a real winner for I love spicy, incense type scents. Like a previous reviewer stated, this is in the same vein as Obsession and Tabu. I smelled the similarity to Obsession right away for it's a big favorite of mine. This lacks the slight civet note that Obsession has and can be obtained for a cheaper price=big win imo! The patchouli/vanilla drydown of this is divine and while this does have great sillage, it's less overpowering than the similar fragrances I mentioned. If you like Obsession but find it too strong, try this one. It's lovely and I don't think you'll be disappointed. :D

I don't slander any perfumes because I believe what I don't like someone else will and my taste is not other's taste. That being said imo this perfume is not my taste but the smell linguers and linguers so the sillage is a huge monster even after you wash it off it still smells, its impeccable on sillage but the juice just ain't for me.

on 6/26/2014 7:02:00 AM

This is quite possibly the most disgusting perfume I have ever bought. The reviews on here gave it the impression it was a nice smell. When I received it and opened it I wore it just one afternoon and then ended up putting it in the cloakroom of our house as an air freshner. It was unbelievably strong and smelt very much like a stronger version of Opium. I had an instant headache the moment I put this on and ended up having to wash it off in a bath at the end of the day. I like to try different perfumes but this has to be one of the worst buys ever. Do not waste your money buying this its just awful and you WILL be disappointed!!

on 6/24/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

If you love Prada Ambre you should give this one a try. This is a dark foresty patchouli, perfect for fall/winter evenings. staying power is 8-10 hours with a heavy sillage.

on 12/25/2013 11:47:00 PM

if you like woody orientals like Tabu, Obsession, Bal a Versailles and Ciara then you will probably like this. Basically it quickly dries down to mild patchouli, amber and vanilla. Linear and dries to these notes quickly. Very similar to Tabu minus the cola note and with vanilla added instead. This makes it slightly warmer than Tabu. It's also softer, so if you like Tabu but find you clear the room when you wear it, try this instead. In Australia Priceline is discontinuing this and have 100ml bottles for $10. I would never bother buying it at full price.

on 12/14/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Yuck, smells like old lady and incense. Just BLAH

on 12/11/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I will admit to recoiling when I first sprayed this. I thought, "Dear God, what is this man funk?" But since I sprayed it all over myself while I was at work, I figured I just had to suffer through it. After about 15 minutes or so, I kept getting whiffs of this great aroma and I thought, "It can't be this perfume!" But it was.

In a nutshell, the scent is this: Picture sitting near a window on a cold, rainy day while curled up in your favorite armchair under a warm, crocheted afghan, sipping a hot cup of Earl Grey tea while reading an original musty copy of a Dickens novel. Across the room is a very handsome gentleman wearing "Polo" while reading a vintage newspaper. This is the olfactory equilvalent of that scene.

Popular Fragrances