Aura Cacia Purifying Eucalyptus Shower Tablets

2.3

on 10/14/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved the idea of these, but when I tried one I could smell nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

If anyone knows of a similar product that actually performs, please let me know. :)

on 4/20/2011 12:55:00 PM

These were a complete waste of money for me. I tried one in my Mr. Steam shower and it was not noticeable at all. I tried it again in my regular shower thinking perhaps the steam interfered with it somehow. Again, absolutely nothing. Also, the tablets, when sniffed right out of the package are sweet smelling, sweet like cheap candy and only the slightest bit of eucalyptus. I wish I could've smelled them before buying because there is no way I would've purchased had I smelled that cloying scent. A great idea poorly executed.

on 7/23/2010 6:58:00 PM

I bought the shower tablets for my DH, because he has severe allergies. I thought that effervescent tablets with aromatherapy benefits would provide some quick relief for him in the shower. And, I was soo tired of hearing him complain about his allergies and he won't take his shots :) He said the tablets opened up him up, and he felt less congested for a couple of hours. I tried them too, and they gave me a nice, refreshing, and awakening aromatic shower.

IMO, these are soo expensive! They come three in the pack and they cost about $7.00 full price. I got mine on sale for $4.00 or else I would have never bought them. Also, this is a nice treat for house guests. They come in lavender, and peppermint too. Next time, I will buy the lavender for my evening showers (only if they go on sale)...

Popular Bath Treatments