October 1, 2014 | 1177 users online

Self Tanners - Victoria's Secret - Beach Sexy Gradual Tan Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This stuff looks really good....but the smell is pretty gross. I don't like the smell whatsoever. I know all tanners stink but this one was pretty strong. However, I am willing to suffer for a while to get the beautiful bronze color this gives. Makes.me feel confident in shorts and capris....I really think this is one of the best self tanners out there. I'm going to try to other victorias secret products like the spray bronzed and the bronze powder puff thing. As far as self tanners go this us the best one I've ever tried. And I've tried ckarins, tan towels, esteem lauder, etc. Thks one rocks. Blends well, etc. One of my friends loves lancomes leg tanner so I will try that too...but this one is great. I'm normally lake so this adds some color to me. Again, the smell....I think that could be conquered by applying at night before bed so the initial smell can ware down by morning...I have applied several.times to my face with no breakout whatsoever and I am an acne prone person....thks hasn't caused a skin problem for me. It's really a healthy looking bronze. If you have a problem with bronxers disappearing in your skin try this one. You can see it. Just give it time to absorb and dry down to lose the chemical smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a very pale friend who has been pushing this product on me for months, so yesterday I was at the mall and popped into VS to pick this up. Later that evening, after exfoliating, I applied the lotion.
The smell does not really smell like tanner, but more of a drink you might order at a bar (sort of citrusy, but it fades), and has a tint to it so you get a boost of color immediately (it also helps to see what you are doing). The color develops nicely (and quickly. I think I saw an obvious change within two hours), but it is DEFINITELY a gradual tanner. This is certainly a lotion you need to reapply to get to a color you desire. I'm on my third application right now, and am happy with my color (very bronze like I spent a couple days on the beach- NOT orange, thank goodness). I look like Edward Cullen in the winter and even coming into Summer, but with the light tan I did manage to obtain, this color developed wonderfully.
Application is easy (you may need some help reaching the back), but in all three applications I have experienced no streaking or orange color. I did get some slight splotching in my right underarm (my fault, but thankfully you can't see the splotches to begin with unless I wave my arm around), so I give the lotion a 5/5. The lotion I purchased does not have the SPF in it, but because it is a tanning lotion it is going to be greasy as a rule so I would imagine even with the SPF it will not be any more or less heavy. I WILL be stocking up on this, and for 12 dollars you really can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know how I ever lived without this product! it is tan tastic!! I am very pale by nature, and always like have a good glow going on... this def delivers! i paid 18$ for it but it was technically free.. I had found a 20$ bill on the ground at our local mall! what luck! saw this and scooped it up! use for a week and u get your perfect glow for summer time! I use it everyday in summer before I start tanning and right as I stop, and it does a great job. it does smell similar to other tanning lotions, but still a pleasant smell... i like it! makes me feel fresh off the beach!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by VSPink8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

is this product safe for sensitive skin?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am african american (light brown) and this stuff gives my skin that extra glow and pretty tan I am in love. I bought two bottles of it just in case I run out quick and to last the whole summer, it smells great, doesnt have too much shimmer, not stick, etc it is an all around good product, about $12 bucks but def worth the price, I will be wearing this all summe, and stocking up on more for the winter. It also lasts all day and I mix it with my Aloe Vera Max Block sun lotion for moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by brittastic06

I use this product year round. I love that it has spf in it so I can put it on before laying out and still get a faux tan with some protection. I love the beach sexy line because it never smells too assuming. It has a beachy scent and you can get away with wearing it at the beginning of a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

I love this self tanner. I have been hearing about VS self tanners for awhile, and decided to try this one. It does not have that awful offensive self tanner smell and it sort of smells light and citrusy. The color is a natural golden bronze tan color, I have actually gotten so many compliments on my tan and people thought I just got back from vacay. Also, the color lasts sooo long. I bought it on a monday, tried it on monday, tuesday, wed and thurs, and it is now sunday and my color hasn't faded!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I am very fair/pale especially after a long winter. And this stuff smells great and gives me a very natural bronzy glow! I apply every 2-3 days after showering/exfoliating and it has kept me with a nice subtle color. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Loving this product! I'm pretty olive (cuban & italian), but i still like to keep a glow in the winter and the Jergens natural glow A) smelled like DEATH and B) was not working at all. i basically felt like i was wasting my time. i'd wake up like it was christmas morning to hope for a darker color and NOTHING. this Beach Sexy is tinted, which i thought i'd hate, but it dries like a gel-lotion, so it's not greasy and gives you that subtle initial glow while the product is developing. The smell is super tropical/summery and does not have the self tanner smell AT ALL. i shared a hotel room with my friend the first time i used it and she was even really shocked at how nice it smelled! I woke up to find my skin a good 1-2 shades darker in 1 use. I'm so happy i can be tan in the winter now! And the $12 price tag definitely beats jergens $9.99 crap. Try it if you're naturally a bit tanner than our fair friends. I took 1 lippie off because I just wish it got me even darker in 1 try...but maybe it's for the best so i don't look too fake too fast ha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by bwalker197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved everything about this self-tanner! It goes on smoothly after your shower and have exfoliated skin. It also didn't make me orange or show streaks, I'm a naturally tan person, but this stuff makes my skin AWESOME. The smell is good too, it doesn't have that chemical smell like Loreal and the other brands. I will keep buying this, in fact, I'm stocking up!