October 31, 2014 | 1527 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes Gloss in No Reserve

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by scsevenone

it's too thick & sticky... not to mention, this gloss makes my lips chap after it wears off...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cynthea

sheer cool pink with blue irridescent shimmer- similar to hardy candys baby doll lipgloss. i LOVE the smell of this JT- pop rocks candy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a transparent lavender/pink with specks of glitter. it has the same consistency of other jt's so if you like that then you won't be bothered by this one in particular. i love it. it has a really yummy grape smell. the color it leaves on my lips is hard to describe. it's not clear, i can see the the lavender/pink tint, but it's not very pigmented either. a very sheer tint is the best way i can think to describe it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by giggidygiggidy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was ridiculously sticky and very uneven when applied straight from the tube. I had mine in a bright pink that looked really unnatural. It was a castoff from a friend who thought the 'colour wasn't right.' It was actually the lip gloss in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bubblezzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my fav JTs, Lasts a longg time & smells nice, I never been big on color so this is my fav translucent l/g. It looks pretty in the tube & I luv the little sparkles, I'd def buy another one, but not at whole price I am again paying much for clear gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this in a swap from the lovely,awesome MUAer zeppster.It's a very very sheer/clear lavendar in the tube with the faintest,tiniest blue sparkles here and there.Tastes like grape.This looks clear on my lips with a few sparkles here and there,but it looks really good at night if you're going out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This has the most sickly sweet grape scent. Yuck. Its also clear on my lips with just a tiny bit of glitter that really doesnt show up. I wont even keep this as a GWP. Sticky and smelly! Comes in a squeeze tube with slanted tip. Prefer Clinique Impossibly Glossy glosses so much better. They have no scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmm strawberry grape. So sweet and yummy. Nice light pink.. Okay, clear.. with blue shimmer. Gotta love those tiny as dust-particle sparkles. Really lovely. Great to wear alone, over lipstick, day.. night.. wherever, whenever. Awesome. I just cant get enough of Juicy Tubes. I'm addicted. Is there a support group..?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 9:31:00 AM More reviews by annamiek

I love this Juicy Tube. It is very soft and pretty, a smell of strawberrys. It has blue glitter specs but they cannot be seen on lips. One of my favourite Juicy Tubes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't my fav JT, but it's very similar to many others. Same texture, the smell is a little bit different(I still like it), and the color is clear. I like this lipgloss, but it doesn't stand out as one that I would repurchase.