NARS Super Orgasm

3.9

on 11/6/2014 1:35:00 PM

thank goodness i got this for free from a friend because my gosh does it ever smell and taste horrible. I usually lick my lips every once in a while during the day and this taste is very unpleasant.

The lipgloss itself does absoluely nothing for me at all, its just "there." I also find that this lipgloss makes my lips drier than most, and also exagerates any dry patches on my lips, which is a direct result to wearing this damn lip gloss.

on 6/18/2014 8:46:00 AM

I have faithfully used this shade of Nars lipgloss for years but they have now changed the packaging and the shade is completely different. Why oh why oh why. Not happy.

on 1/27/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a beautiful sheer pink with alot of shimmer (but not gritty). I will admit that it has a strange pungent smell to it upon initial application but thank goodness it dies down quickly. It doesn't do anything for me however. The application is very uneven and just doesn't enhance my lips or look. Lip balm is better than this. Waste of money.

This is a really pretty gloss, and it's the that I reach for the most. I like slicking it over my neutral or pinky shades of lipstick to add a bit of glitter and shine.

It's also gorgeous all on its own, or paired with a little bit of neutral liner for a bit of definition and staying power.

on 6/20/2013 2:13:00 PM

the price of this gloss is equivalent to that of chanel's glossimer. is it worth it? YES. as a matter of fact i like this much much more than chanel's glossimers which are very sheer in my opinion. the texture of nars' super orgasm is just right - it's not sticky at all and oh, the color is GORGEOUS. totally beat dior's addict glosses (which i also fancy a lot) and definitely chanel.

on 6/13/2013 3:39:00 PM

This is a nice lipgloss. Not tacky or sticky. A pretty sparkly peach. If this was cheaper I would repurchase. I just can't justify spending that much on a lipgloss. Also the smell is not appealing.

FAVORITE LIP GLOSS I OWN. and i own over a hundred. I am so glad i splurged and bought this. You can't tell by just looking at the tube how gorgeous the color is. You have to put it on. It gives you the most gorgeous sparkle I have ever seen in a gloss. EVER. I am very young though and this gloss might be too sparkly for older gals. It's a baby doll pink that looks great with ever makeup look, and just lights up your face. I will buy again and again and again.

on 2/15/2013 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

A very pretty glittery pink lip gloss. This is not at all sticky on my lips and there is a bit of a smell to it but it's not enough to bother me or prevent me from repurchasing it in the future.

on 2/13/2013 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I absolutely hate the salacious names NARS thinks will get people to buy a product but I have to say this slightly sheer, pinkish color is close to perfect on my DDD skin. Coupled with MAC's chestnut liner (or the espresso dupe from NYX), this makes my lips look dressed up without being too shiny. I love the little glitter in it.

I am already planning a backup.

DDD, NW50.

on 1/4/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So pretty. Unlike this blush this doesn't have chunky glitter. Just a perfect shimmery light pink. Love it, will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses