August 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by charlottee

I have faithfully used this shade of Nars lipgloss for years but they have now changed the packaging and the shade is completely different. Why oh why oh why. Not happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a beautiful sheer pink with alot of shimmer (but not gritty). I will admit that it has a strange pungent smell to it upon initial application but thank goodness it dies down quickly. It doesn't do anything for me however. The application is very uneven and just doesn't enhance my lips or look. Lip balm is better than this. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

This is a really pretty gloss, and it's the that I reach for the most. I like slicking it over my neutral or pinky shades of lipstick to add a bit of glitter and shine.

It's also gorgeous all on its own, or paired with a little bit of neutral liner for a bit of definition and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

the price of this gloss is equivalent to that of chanel's glossimer. is it worth it? YES. as a matter of fact i like this much much more than chanel's glossimers which are very sheer in my opinion. the texture of nars' super orgasm is just right - it's not sticky at all and oh, the color is GORGEOUS. totally beat dior's addict glosses (which i also fancy a lot) and definitely chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is a nice lipgloss. Not tacky or sticky. A pretty sparkly peach. If this was cheaper I would repurchase. I just can't justify spending that much on a lipgloss. Also the smell is not appealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

FAVORITE LIP GLOSS I OWN. and i own over a hundred. I am so glad i splurged and bought this. You can't tell by just looking at the tube how gorgeous the color is. You have to put it on. It gives you the most gorgeous sparkle I have ever seen in a gloss. EVER. I am very young though and this gloss might be too sparkly for older gals. It's a baby doll pink that looks great with ever makeup look, and just lights up your face. I will buy again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by orkira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very pretty glittery pink lip gloss. This is not at all sticky on my lips and there is a bit of a smell to it but it's not enough to bother me or prevent me from repurchasing it in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate the salacious names NARS thinks will get people to buy a product but I have to say this slightly sheer, pinkish color is close to perfect on my DDD skin. Coupled with MAC's chestnut liner (or the espresso dupe from NYX), this makes my lips look dressed up without being too shiny. I love the little glitter in it.

I am already planning a backup.

DDD, NW50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So pretty. Unlike this blush this doesn't have chunky glitter. Just a perfect shimmery light pink. Love it, will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Orgasm is widely touted as a universally flattering shade, but I do not find this to be true. Orgasm is too orangey/warm/peachy/light/blah for me. That's where Super O comes in :) Super Orgasm is more on the pink side, and a lot more flattering to those with dark, cool coloring, I believe. I am a fan of this shade - it's flattering, looks natural...BUT it doesnt last long on me, and is very sheer. I use it happily, but will probably not buy again. I prefer bolder, more dramatic glosses (that last longer).