September 17, 2014 | 1825 users online

Lips - Ulta - Extreme Wear Lip Stain - Lucky in Love

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jsarrett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this color.. but the wand applicator is messy and a hassle. It does dry my lips a bit, so I use lip balm on top of it. I'll admit I haven't tried many lip stains, but of the ones that I have, this is easily my favorite. Wish it came in a squeeze tube though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I never really liked the pen-style lip stains until I tried Ulta's. They all looked too much like lip liner. This is absolutely perfect! The colors are great for fair skin, too! They aren't too dark!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the color of this lip stain once it is applied to my lips. I also really like the fact that it can double as a wonderful blush/stain and turns out a lovely color which looks like you are truely "flushed." However, I find the packaging to be quite messy and it can sometimes leak and get everywhere (make sure to screw the top on well.....if you half ass it, product will get all over your makeup bag.) Also, I had to take off points because the term "stain" is deceiving in this case; the product comes off after an hour or so. It is a nice color though, and does look nice applied to the lips/cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The great thing about Ulta lip stains is that they secretly double as a cheek stain. I actually don't really like using the lip stains on my lips as much as I like using them on my cheeks. I actually find these to be quite drying on my lips. I put this on my cheeks when I do my makeup in the morning, and it's always still there when I'm ready to wash up for the night. Lucky in Love looks a lot like Benetint on my cheeks, but it comes across much redder on my lips than Benetint does.

Overall, I think this is a great product for the price (under $10, and even cheaper when it's on sale) and I would absolutely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this color and product. This is the second to the lightest in the new lip stains from Ulta. Love the packaging as well. For reference, I put this on at 7am. Ate a cold breakfast sandwich and had a cup of coffee that I am still drinking off of. You can still see the stain quite well on my lips. Should I reapply, sure I definitely could but I will wait till after lunch. For $4 this is a STEAL!