Lancome Juicy Tubes - Beach Plum

4.3

on 9/8/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I own every plum lipgloss ever made, but this one's HG for me! I've owned this color for four years and I use it all the time, on its own or layered over a lipstick. It's the perfect warmish pinky plum, MLBB shade - not too grape purple. This color is pretty much an exact dupe of Nars All Night Long lipgloss, another HG gloss for me. No metallic/glitter/microshimmer - just pure, deeply pigmented gloss. The Lancome is pigmented but not as much as a Nars gloss, not too thick or sticky and not so shiny that someone can see themselves reflected off your lips. And the smell is yummy too! The only bummer is that, like most sheer lipglosses, the color does not last more than an hour or so, so you do have to re-apply often. I love it and will continue to repurchase forever.

on 6/30/2011 10:57:00 PM

I've been looking for the pigmented gloss without too much shine. This is it! It's a natural mauve/berry color on me and it lasts quite some time. A bit on the sticky side...but I don't mind.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't sure whether to answer yes or no to the repurchase question as - yes, I would purchase a juicy tube again. But no, I probably wouldn't repurchase this color. This is a very pretty natural winy red. Its a little darker than I like (I tend to like pinks and corals on a day-to-day basis) so I can't imagine running out of this anytime soon (and I've had this for a few years now). I just don't reach for this color often. Having said that, I like Juicy Tubes. I don't mind the sticky thick feeling as I think it lasts longer than the non-sticky stuff. Definitely not good for kissing my husband though ;)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like it but it is really sticky and really thick and hard to spread on your lips and apply evenly

on 4/25/2010 3:00:00 PM

This lip gloss has a gorgeous color, I don't use a lot of it so it's sheer wine red with a bit of shine. I think it's beautiful!
the only problem I have with it is it has a strong grape smell, most of the other juicy tubes have a pretty creamsicle scent that I love. I just wish this had the same smell and it would be perfect : )

on 1/26/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty bronzed berry, but it doesn't quite suit my coloring and comes off a little drab. Juicy Tube Smoothies moisturize well and have great shimmer, but I prefer Honey Violet to Beach Plum.

on 11/3/2009 10:25:00 AM

This color is fabulous over the Lancome Sheer Chocolate Le Lipstique lipliner pencil!! Gorgeous on all skin tones and lasts all day if applied over liner! Love, love, love it!!! Smells delish too!

on 5/7/2009 12:20:00 PM

Beautiful medium pinky plum color. Looks great on all. I'm not too crazy abt the scent, but it is tolerable. It is sticky, but I like sticky, stays put that way. Super shiny too.

on 3/10/2009 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this gloss.. its a everyday look for me i'm very pleased with the outcome of how good the texture was on me.. i'm definatly a gloss freak & this gloss i will purchase again..

on 3/10/2009 1:14:00 PM

i LOVE this gloss! it stays on for a good four hours if im not eating or drinking, which is perfect for school days. after eating, theres a slight hint of color, which is great. the only problem with this gloss is that its a bit sticky...ive gotten my hair stuck in it more than once. the color is amazing though...it starts out with a dark berry tone and changes to a warm pinkish-berry color on my lips. overall, this gloss is worth it, i would definitely buy again.

Popular Lip Glosses