October 24, 2014 | 1722 users online

Hair - Kiehl's - Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by blackcats01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't normally review products - actually I've never reviewed a product but this was so good I wanted to share my experience. To give you some background info, I recently had a full head of foils done, and as a result my hair was so dry I seriously thought it was going to snap off. I tried a protein treatment which was ok, but my hair was still horribly dry and coarse. I thought I'd give this product a go given the good reviews, and let me tell you ladies, this conditioner is fantastic! OK it's pretty pricey at around $48 AUD (Aussie Dollars) but it is worth every cent. You can waste your cash on $10 conditioners and treatments here and there, but this one is actually going to do the trick. After one wash, it literally made my hair soft and silky. Very exciting given my hair before that was so damaged it was hard to brush. Also, previously when I've straightened my hair with a GHD, I could hear my hair crunch as I did it. This time, the tongs just slid down my hair. Sometimes I feel like I have the world's driest and most coarse hair, so for this product to actually work, I'm impressed as nothing usually does. Big thumbs up from me. Go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sofarsogood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, with a discount coupon, desperate for something that would help my hair. And this did. It has no silicones, wich my hair hates. It just makes it look wonderful, not heavy, and very hydrated. I bought the big bottle, 500mL, and it was definetly worth the price. Other conditioners make my hair really heavy if I want it to look slightly hydrated. I'm in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by shellyec

I kind of got stuck with this product when the old leave-in got discontinued. I don't love it like I did the other leave-in, but it keeps my dry, kinky hair moisturized better than any other leave-in I've found. I blame L'Oreal - I guess the French don't realize Americans of all hair-types prefer a better leave-in. I appreciate that the smell is very light and generic.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahbeans

Love this stuff! I have very wavy hair that gets dry at the ends and not usually a big fan of leave in conditioner as most i have tried make it feel combo greasy/ crunchy. Tried it for the first time the other day, they had two ounce samples on clearance at my local cosmetic outlet for 75 percent off. I bought a couple and using this in combo with a little moroccan oil has definitely controlled my hair even in the humidity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a fan of the Olive Fruit Oil Hair Pak and matching shampoo, and now also a fan of the Hair Conditioner and Groom Aid Formula ...... I use this as a leave-in on my ends and it helps keep my hair tangle-free and manageable ...... I also find that after washing my hair, I can add a bit all over my hair and scrunch through and my waves dry nicely (I have been skipping any further styling products, as I find that this product along with the Kiehls Dry Oil is enough product for my waves to behave.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by ilj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a simple conditioner that works really well with my hair (I have very fine hair). It doesn't smell particularly good but it doesn't weigh my hair down. I used it with Pantene Pro V shampoo... I don't know if that affects anything. It's a bit on the pricier side for conditioner, but it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, love this stuff. Got a sample of Kiehl's Olive Oil deep conditioning pak from nordstrom yesterday. My hair is (was) crunchy and birdsnest like until today. I can't stop touching my hair. I put the olive oil pak on for about 30 minutes after washing with neutrogena clarifying shampoo. Then all I did was add about a quarter size dollop of 133 from about the tops of my ears to the ends of my hair. I blew dry and noticed immediately that my hair was shiner. When I finished drying, I touched my hair and said out loud, "my hair feels like (bleepin) silk" to myself in the mirror. I even ran a flat iron through it and it is shiny, bouncy and voluminous. i don't know if the 133 would work on its own - but I know that it works well with the olive oil pak, so I will be buying both and using them together. woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Bluewaters

Got a sample of this -- it's amazing stuff! I'm about to buy the full-size. ,Haven't seen anything work this well on frizzy, damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect. I totally love it as a leave-in (didnt try it as a reg conditioner yet). No frizz, soft, bouncy hair! Hooked! I think its much better than their Leave-in, I do consider that one more mosturizing due to the coconut oil. Anyhow, i totally love this one, makes my hair look much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ndesimon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Formula 133 mainly as a conditioner, occasionally a few drops as a styling aid. I have wavy color treated hair that I blow dry regularly: as a result my ends are a bit dry and slightly brittle feeling.

No other conditioner makes my hair feel softer. The scent is pleasantly herbal - no cloying synthetic sweetness. I'm constantly trying new conditioners, but always go back to 133.