April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Treatments - Unite Eurotherapy 7 Seconds Leave In Detangler

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Econ101

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product given the rave reviews, the fact Nina Dobrev claims to use it (I'm obsessed with her hair) and that I like other products from the brand. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. It didn't leave my hair in worse condition by any means, but it didn't really do anything for it either and I have been using it religiously right out of the shower for about 3 months. It does detangle well, I'll give it that, but compared to 21 benefits and It's a 10 products (which are very similar and a bit friendlier in pricing- granted by like 5 bucks but still) which both detangle very well and also leave my hair in noticeably better condition- I'll take either of those before this any day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

It has taken me forever to find a detangler that I like. Yes, I get it, "detangler" is basically dilute conditioner, but I'm not exactly going to chance making my own, especially when finding the right spray bottle is half the battle. I was told by the clerk at the Aveda salon that this is their #1 selling product. I can see why! This product, first & foremost, does an excellent job of detangling, even after a "tough" washing session like when I do a detox, and it did NOT weigh my hair down at all. It has a light, pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering (I don't want to smell my detangler 3 hours later.) I LOVE the spray bottle; it's exactly the right kind that sprays a gentle mist and not streaky globs of product onto your hair. Other than saying "this really works," I'm not sure what else to say. It's such a rarity, it seems, in the beauty industry nowdays when a product actually does what it advertises to. This product actually delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by RaeGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome leave in detangler. I have long hair that bunches into knots after I shower and this makes it so much easier to get through. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Detangles effortlessly, and makes my dry & poofy ends look sleek and healthy!
AND it smells heavenly... if you like those expensive salon-like smelling hair products, which I do! Very clean smell.

Just a word of caution- sometimes 1 spray too much can make your hair look overly wet or even greasy, so less is more.. I've used this daily for half a year and have about 1/2 a bottle left :)

HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

this stuff is amazing!

my hair never looked healthier, never felt softer and never smelled better!

I will never stop using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by erykahjm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE!!! After years of damaging my fine hair by bleaching, then coloring, and repeating, my hair was fried. I had breaking hair, dullness, and an overall unhealthiness to it. After one trim, my stylist recommended this stuff. It worked AMAZING! My hair was manageable and felt healthier. After using this stuff daily for a few months (and a few more trims) my hair is as healthy as it was before dying it. I highly recommend this for daily use on damaged hair. I'm not sure if there's much benefit to using it on healthy, virgin hair though. **A little trick my stylist told me: due to the concentration of this product, she recommended I dilute it with water once I got towards the half way point of the bottle. More bang for your buck, and it still worked great. Just don't dilute more than 4 parts product 1 part water.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this from a hair salon at Christmas, and it works really well. It reminds me of t's a 10 Miracle hair detangler. I love the smell, and it does a really good job at detangling my hair, and leaving it extremely soft and smooth. I would have to buy the It's a 10 again and compare to see which one works better (it has been a few years). I probably would not buy this unless I had extra money (since I don't really NEED a dentangler) but it is great for when you don't have time to condition but need your hair to be knot free! I feel like this is a company that needs more exposure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this leave in. I only need 3 or 4 sprays of this stuff and my hair is free of tangles and superbly conditioned. It works great on my fine, curly hair and is a perfect heat barrier when I flat iron. I also love the smell. Sometimes I spray 2 or 3 pumps into my hand and mix it with my gel and scrunch it in.
My salon uses all UNITE products and I love everything from the shampoo to this product.
Definitely a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, UNITE 7 seconds leave-in, how I love you. This is, without a doubt, HG-never-anything-better-detangler. It leaves my hair so soft and silky and shiny with just a couple sprays on wet, washed hair. I could use absolute crap shampoo and no conditioner and this would take care of it in a snap. I have already repurchased several times although it is heinously expensive. I may try the healthy sexy hair leave in next for a more budget-friendly alternative, but seriously, if you are OK spending the extra $, GET THIS STUFF. It's one of the VERY few products I would deem 'miraculous'.
UPDATE: Okay, I tried to find a replacement. I tried four other detanglers/leave-ins since my travel size of UNITE ran out and nothing compares....So I bit the bullet and purchased the full-size of this. now I'm happy. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by fabulyss

Eh, I don't really get it. I was recommended this product by a stylist because my hair tangles so easily (it's dry and damaged most of the time). It does help with tangles, but the fragrance is extremely strong and I end up coughing/sneezing every time I use it. Maybe I got a bad batch but the formula thickened very quickly making it both difficult to spray out of the nozzle and difficult to comb through in my hair. I've actually found coagulated chunks of it while brushing through my hair. For what it's worth I never noticed any improvement in my hair's damage with this product either. I've since switched to pure oils and Acure's detangler (lower EWG score, plus it detangles like a dream), which has dramatically improved the texture and appearance of my hair.