Unite Eurotherapy 7 Seconds Leave In Detangler

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I found a bottle of this detangler so thanks to the female traveler who lost it. I use on my relaxed hair after washing and it's pretty decent. Smell is average.

on 1/18/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Update - even better is Davines oi Milk. After a couple of bottles of the Unite I've noticed that this makes my hair greasy and limp.

This stuff is my HG leave in. I have very long, fine, curly hair that I blow out and flat iron. It's the only thing that makes my hair feel silly (in combo with Davine's love conditioner after washing). If I don't use it, my hair is brittle and dry. It also helps with my flyaways. I tried to use other leave ins and nothing compares.

on 7/9/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is terrible for fine, thin hair. My stylist convinced me to buy this and I ended up returning it. It made my hair oily and flat. Also there was something about the smell that made me feel like my hair was dirty. Maybe it was a combination of the smell and the fact that my hair was an oil slick after using this. I will say it did take the tangles out but, I guess it was made for thick hair.

on 6/28/2014 2:57:00 PM

I originally tried this product due to the many rave reviews I had seen online. I have mid-length brown coloured hair which is prone to tangles / frizz and I was excited to see what this product would do for it. The first time I tried it I was completely underwhelmed. It didn't seem to do anything for my hair at all. It wasn't bad (it didn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy), however I didn't feel like it did much for it.

I pretty much wrote it off as an expensive over-hyped product and didn't reach for it often after that. I have a ridiculous amount of hair products and I added it to the pile and reached for it every so often. I was determined I would use it up as it isn't cheap!

Over time I noticed that my hair was feeling really good on certain days, much smoother and softer than usual. Where as on other days it would be frizzy and harder to handle. I couldn't work out what was causing this (as I say, I have a LOT of hair care products!) but I eventually figured out that my hair would feel really good whenever I used this product.

I find this works best for me if I use a generous amount on towel dried hair (I don't think I used enough when I tried this product originally). I use about 8-10 sprays. I then brush my hair through and blow dry it. The difference this product make is amazing. My hair is soft, shiny and manageable. I have fine hair which can be easily weighed down and I haven't had any problems with this product at all. My hair is glossy and bouncy after use.

I have to say that this is an HG product for me. I have just finished my first bottle and have just ordered more. This is almost unheard of for me as I am almost never loyal to hair products! Everyone's hair is different but for me this is an absolute must have product now.

on 2/25/2014 9:12:00 AM

I bought this product given the rave reviews, the fact Nina Dobrev claims to use it (I'm obsessed with her hair) and that I like other products from the brand. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. It didn't leave my hair in worse condition by any means, but it didn't really do anything for it either and I have been using it religiously right out of the shower for about 3 months. It does detangle well, I'll give it that, but compared to 21 benefits and It's a 10 products (which are very similar and a bit friendlier in pricing- granted by like 5 bucks but still) which both detangle very well and also leave my hair in noticeably better condition- I'll take either of those before this any day.

on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM

It has taken me forever to find a detangler that I like. Yes, I get it, "detangler" is basically dilute conditioner, but I'm not exactly going to chance making my own, especially when finding the right spray bottle is half the battle. I was told by the clerk at the Aveda salon that this is their #1 selling product. I can see why! This product, first & foremost, does an excellent job of detangling, even after a "tough" washing session like when I do a detox, and it did NOT weigh my hair down at all. It has a light, pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering (I don't want to smell my detangler 3 hours later.) I LOVE the spray bottle; it's exactly the right kind that sprays a gentle mist and not streaky globs of product onto your hair. Other than saying "this really works," I'm not sure what else to say. It's such a rarity, it seems, in the beauty industry nowdays when a product actually does what it advertises to. This product actually delivers.

on 6/19/2013 11:07:00 PM

This is an awesome leave in detangler. I have long hair that bunches into knots after I shower and this makes it so much easier to get through. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way.

on 6/16/2013 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Detangles effortlessly, and makes my dry & poofy ends look sleek and healthy!
AND it smells heavenly... if you like those expensive salon-like smelling hair products, which I do! Very clean smell.

Just a word of caution- sometimes 1 spray too much can make your hair look overly wet or even greasy, so less is more.. I've used this daily for half a year and have about 1/2 a bottle left :)

HG!

on 4/28/2013 5:26:00 AM

this stuff is amazing!

my hair never looked healthier, never felt softer and never smelled better!

I will never stop using this!

on 3/6/2013 7:38:00 AM

LOVE!!! After years of damaging my fine hair by bleaching, then coloring, and repeating, my hair was fried. I had breaking hair, dullness, and an overall unhealthiness to it. After one trim, my stylist recommended this stuff. It worked AMAZING! My hair was manageable and felt healthier. After using this stuff daily for a few months (and a few more trims) my hair is as healthy as it was before dying it. I highly recommend this for daily use on damaged hair. I'm not sure if there's much benefit to using it on healthy, virgin hair though. **A little trick my stylist told me: due to the concentration of this product, she recommended I dilute it with water once I got towards the half way point of the bottle. More bang for your buck, and it still worked great. Just don't dilute more than 4 parts product 1 part water.