April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Light Regenerating Night Care

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I was looking for a decently-priced night cream and saw this on sale for $6 (Canadian) at a Maxi grocery store. The jar is nice, and the texture is very creamy - I love it. The product may be a little too scented but it actually smells quite nice, so as long as my skin doesn't react badly to it in the next few days, I think that I may continue purchasing this. I have sensitive/combination skin and although it says that it is for 'normal' skin, I think it will work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bellamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros
- kinda cheap
- 1.7 oz
- really pigmented
- apply smoothly

cons
- bar soap smell
- doesnt moinsturize
- greasy
- not fast absorbing
- could be pore clogging for oily sensitive acne prone skin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lahh94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! It feels light on my skin, and I saw results the morning after the first time I used it! My skin feels hydrated, which is unusual for me in the winter. It doesn't break me out, and having slightly acne-prone skin, this is a huge bonus! A little bit goes a long way, so this will also last a long time. The packaging was okay, and the price is decent.
The one downside that I saw was that my skin feels pretty greasy in the morning, more than before i started using this. As soon as i wash my face though, it feels great!
Overall this product is amazing, and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

I am using my second tub of this and I love it! It really moisturizers my skin and it makes my skin feel so smooth. This doesn't break me out and it isn't that thick as some of the other reviewers say. It depends on how much you put on your face. I really like it. My only downside is that it is in a jar and I have to stick my finger in it everytime and I don't like that..But the porduct itself is great :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really liked this night cream! Most night creams are thicker and more creamy/moisturizing than a day cream, because it is meant to replenish the skin.
This is considered light for a night cream, but thick as a day cream.
I would recommend this for people with normal/combo skin, like the cream is targeted for.
It made my skin smooth and soft in the morning, no breakouts, and is very easy to apply.
It is rich but not greasy and the smell is just like all other Nivea creams. I would only use this as a night cream though, because it is thicker and can make your face feel heavy if you apply too much.
A little product is enough to moisturize the skin and cover the entire face. This can work as a good day cream if you live in cold/harsh climates, (winter time).
I've used many Nivea skin care products and they all work great for my acne/sensitive prone skin.
I like it but it is not HG for me, I love trying new products so I don't know if I would re-purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by chanelm095

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this night cream doesn't do exactly what it says on the labels as it isn't light nor does it help with shine and I've previously purchased the rich night cream by mistake which definitely did not help with shine at all but overall this night cream does make my skin soft and moisturized. Compared with the rich night cream though, it does have a stronger scent surprisingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked this moisturizer a lot, even being extremely skeptical after reading the first and only review on this product. I do have to agree that it is a little heavy and actually feels (and smells) a bit like sunscreen, but despite all that, it still made my skin look and feel soft, smooth, and light, and there wasn't a lot of shininess. I especially noticed a difference the morning after! My skin just looked so clear and fresh (despite being a little oily like it always is). Overall, it was a very comfortable moisturizer that made my face feel cool and relaxed with absolutely no irritation, as I found a bit with the Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer that I was using before. Will most likely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this product ! I bought this on sale (about 6.99$ CND) because it said ''light'', but it's not light at all ! This cream is heavy, too rich and greasy ! It said it's good for normal to combination skin, but I feel that my pores were clogged and my skin was oily because of this product. Another waste of money !