Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

4.2

on 7/30/2015 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My boyfriend really loves this perfume on me and always compliments me on how "delicious" I smell when I'm wearing it. I like the scent - it's sexy and musky and sweet (sort of generic really). However, the lasting power isn't very strong - I can maybe get two hours out of this scent. (I carry a little roller-ball version of this scent in my purse now so that I can extend it's wear time throughout the day.) I also like the full-size bottle the perfume is packaged in- it's adorable.

on 7/17/2015 10:06:00 AM

This has got to be my favorite VS body spray.
It smells just like Viva La Juicy, but better. Fresher and fruitier. Compliments galore when I spray this on (the body spray lasts around 3-4 hours on me...not bad). One guy in my group of friends even told me to stop wearing this because it smells 'too provocative, too distractingly sexy' LOL, he then asked me what it was so he could get it for his gf. I personally don't find it sexy, it's just a super-pleasant, feminine casual scent for everyday...but addictive enough to make you want to keep spraying it on. Good for all year round wear except for the hottest of days (I prefer PINK or Secret Charm for hot days). Will definitely repurchase, I plan on getting the lotion as well to improve the longevity.

on 6/21/2015 5:40:00 PM

I wanted to hate this because I found it smelled like Viva la Juicy and I find that way to many people wear it...but I can't. I love this perfume. I do see the similarity to Viva la Juicy but it is sweeter and smells better in my opinion. It so uplifting. Noir Tease and Noir are my favorites. I use Tease during the day and Noir for evenings. A beautiful perfume and affordable compared to others. Highly recommend it!

on 6/4/2015 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I caught a sniff of this in the VS checkout line and was immediately intrigued by this lovely scent. I was buying something else, but after spraying this on my wrist, I went back and bought the EDP. My only complaint is the packaging. It's ridiculously cheap looking and flimsy. So far it has worked fairly well, but I don't see the atomizer lasting through continued use of the entire bottle. I hope it does as I love this scent. Others have complained of poor last, but I can still smell it on my wrist after a good 8 hours, which is fairly average, for me at least. I have received many compliments on this one..

on 3/19/2015 1:26:00 PM

not as good as many other perfumes, very floral and clean and sweet

on 3/8/2015 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i recently went to Victoria Secret with my husband to buy a perfume of his liking and out of all the perfumes he chose this one! He said it smelled very sexy, and I agree.

on 12/29/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Lovely scent, will be buying again and again I believe. I got the mini-mist and roll on because I fell so in love. Between this and Scandalous, I am in love with these more mature scents. You will love this scent, the name is perfect, maybe because I'm a "noir" lady and I love to smell sweet, but not like highschool, yet not musky either. I can't resist myself honestly, and keep smelling myself over and over. = The atomizer is rather expensive, but I considered buying it! But that was before realising there were cheaper options around! Still, I had to have it! Buy it, you will love this.

on 12/26/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING! My coworker sprayed this and I asked her what it was since I had never smelled it before. Itís clean, fresh, sweet and warm. I donít like VLJ as itís a little too strong for me but this Noir Tease is just perfect. I can see the similarities but Tease has something just a little different and not so sharp. I LOVED this so much I got the travel size mist on eBay for $10.

on 11/21/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A lot of the VS scents smell all the same, either too sweet or too fruity. This is one of their rare scents that smell different from the rest and to me, really stands out. Staying power is not the best but you can expect that from VS. Smell is vanilla and isn't too overpowering sweet. Bottle is classy, elegant, and cute. I love this scent for everyday wear. My boyfriend likes this scent too out of all the perfumes I wear!

Bought this as a gift for my sister and it smells just like Viva La Juicy! Super yummy! Love it!

Popular Fragrances