September 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Aroma-Perfection Anti-Imperfection Care

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by stl

Average moisturizer. Smells really bad, but I don't really mind that. Didn't do much for my skin, but it is indeed suitable for oily skin. So happy I've used it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this product because I read so many good reviews about it.
But this moisturizer didn't really work for me. It has terrible smell, and it made my face oily and a bit sticky!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this one, terrible smell (unlike most Nuxe products), not mattifying enough for T-zone and a bit sticky. Can't speak for anti imperfection effects as I gave up on this product for the flaws I spoke about.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by staytunedmel

I would say it is good as it is quite mattifying for a couple of hours and the formula is not as thick as a normal moisturizer would. But the thing with this is i do not really find that it actually refines the pores and soothes as it promised it would. And the high price that this bottle is at is definitely not worth it to purchase it ever again. Didnt know wwhy i even purchased it in the first place. Probably cuz there was a discount but still!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

This is for the anti imperfection care. This stuff is amazing!! I got a tiny sample of this stuff, not even knowing or expecting anything great. I woke up with smaller pores and a glow!! I didn't buy it though cause I had just bought a bunch of philosophy stuff and I just remember about this brand and can't wait to buy a full size!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by yzelena09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a combination skin, and this moisturizer didn't work for me. It made my face very oily and when I woke up I had about 3 white heads and some red spots, which I haven't had in a long time. I really didn't like it at all. I purchased this from Drug Mart it cost like $36. However because I heard so many good things about this "NUXE" I tried Nuxe Light Moisturizing Re-Balancing Emulsion Combination skin, this one actually worked for me not 100% like they say but I'm 90% satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a truly fabulous product for those with combo-oily skins who wish to reduce or prevent pimples. It works very well and is not drying. It actually puts something back into the skin. I used to use the Loccitane red rice moisturiser, which is great for mattifying, but this does more than that and isnít as drying. There is also a moisturizer in this line that is anti-but I have not tried that. This moisturises well and keeps shine at bay for hours, makeup goes on well on top of this without emphasizing dry parts. This brand may be a bit hard to find but is truly worth it. I would recommend this over and above any of the other commercial brands, since they are full of chemicals and far too stripping. The texture is light and absorbs instantly. I found that with the red rice, after 5 hours, there is build up of oil from the sebum absorbing particles but I donít find that with this. This is also great if you want to use serum but your skin cant handle 2 products, a light sweep of this assists in absorption and you are left with dry, smooth skin. Highly recommended.