July 24, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Eyeshadows in "Violet, Dear"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by STOPmunch

Ugh. In the pan this is a light, cool lilac-y color with silver sparkle. On me it's nothing. I can't tell I've even put it on. Very chalky consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2004 7:16:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really lemming this badly...I finally got it and was pretty dissapointed. I did really like the color, a pastel lilac with lots of shimmer, in the pot but it was so shimmery that it didnt want to stick to my lids at all. What did stick washed me out. Its not a color for me...but if you love light purples you should try to track this one down.

I cant help but feel like this is Kitschmas's eye shadow twin.....overrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2003 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lsd210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty lavendar. On the light side, but definitely goes on better than Nars Night Fairy. I had to put on a little more than usual to see any shimmer, but that wasn't a problem because eventually I did see it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

Violet, Dear is a shimmery lavender shade. It reminds me of Digit but with shimmer. To get a similar look, you might want to try Digit eye shadow with frost pigment on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a light lavender type color. It was a limited edition shadow and I was lucky enough to receive it in a swap.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by kishnishbich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

the color didn't work out too well for me, it was too light and hardly had any pigment. nice texture though and i guess it's my fault for buying it anyways. it would look good on someone else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 10:08:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I think this is pretty similar to my shadow colour Digit. Its a soft lavender that would work on a wide variety of skintones. This was a limited edition product. But if you like it try the colour Digit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 6:53:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This has been one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows but, unfortunately, has been discontinued. I was able to acquire another through a swap. It's a very light lavender color with a tiny bit of sparkle. I wear a lot of purples & plums, and it goes very well with them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2001 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Alana

This is such a pretty color and quite wearable as well. I received it by mistake in a swap and ended up purchasing it from the person I was swapping with and I bought a 2nd one in case it was a limited edition. Nice on the lid with a deeper purple to line.
Ilene

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 8:45:00 AM More reviews by dana

I adore Violet Dear! Its a sheer lavender with tiny tiny silver sparkles. And at a modest $12 to boot!