MAC Fuschia Pigment

3.5

on 12/29/2011 8:37:00 PM

I got this in a collection and from the looks of it I wanted it to be BRIGHT but it just didnt live up to my expectations. Don't get me wrong it is still a nice pink but rose, bright fuschia, and other are sooo much better for the explosive pop of color...this is just so much more subtle.

on 9/5/2011 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Got this in a holiday set. I thought it would've been more pigmented... this is a very sheer, shimmery fuschia-pink colour. I have to add Brash and Bold on it to get the desired look.

on 8/10/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I am not a fan of pink eyeshadow or anything pink but this pigment is lovely! It doesn't make me look tired/ washes me out. It is not as bright as it appears in the container. You only need a little bit so my small sized sample has lasted me for a long time. The finish is really beautiful. This pigment has genuinely suprised me and works as a day time and night time color.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fuschia is a hot pink, but its also a very soft color. I got this in the MAC Magic, Mirth & Mischief Collection: 5 Cool Capers. Its fuschia with lighttt pink undertones. This color is very blendable, and applies semi well. It looks better when more coats are applied. Its no match for Passionate! But still pretty, which is why I'd repurchase!

Second From Left: