September 19, 2014 | 1103 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Wei East Intensive Herbal Eye Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got one of these in a swap on another site a while back. It worked amazingly well.

My only issue is that the price per treatment is so high! If I had known that, I would have saved it for an emergency!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice! I received a sample of this product, so I only used it one time. However, with masks and such, it's usually easy enough to tell if it's worth a repurchase - it either works or it doesn't (and hopefully doesn't case a massively gross skin reaction). In this case, it works - the packet contains 2 pads soaked in the treatment for your eyes. It's a lovely, cooling treatment for your eye area. I thought that it reduced the puffiness around my eyes and left me feeling more "awake". I went to find it online, which shows you how much I liked it. Wish it was easier to find in B&M stores, as well as online. Ingredients are "soybean germ extract, green tea leaf extract, Tibetan chrysanthemum flower extract, seaweed extract, mulberry leaf extract, peppermint extract, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is by WEI EAST. For the first time in my life, I have found an eye product that actually works. These are treatment pads to put over the eyes for 10 minutes. The formula is nonoily, its very cooling, it doesnt sting my eyes or dry them out. This product for the first time in my life it made my purple undereye circles less purple, my circles are still there but they are not soo deep looking. Not to forget, my two wrinkles under my eyes look very smoothed out, liked they looked when I was younger. The puffiness is gone in 10 minutes. I bought this from ebay. These sell for regularly $20 for 6 pack. I think that price is expensive but ebay pricing is well worth it.

Ingredients: Soybean (Glycine Soya) Germ Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Tibetan Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum Sinense) Flower Extract, Seaweed (Sargassum Fusiforme) Extract, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Leaf Extract, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben.