Lancome Imanance

3.8

on 8/8/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was told that Cannelle was the color for my complexion but it is pink, pink, pink! And even though it is a TM it shows pink on my neutral to warm skintone. Took it back to exchange for another color but there are only 3 to choose from and cannelle is the darkest. If you are NC 30 or darker you are out of luck with this product. I would recommend the Lancome BB creme over this one in a heartbeat. And when I talked to Lancome online that's what they said as well.

on 11/27/2011 8:44:00 AM

good product, not the best but does it's work properly, good for acne prone skin :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this tinted moisturizer. Despite not being a foundation, it covers up redness perfectly. It looks light and refreshing as well as having high quality colors that don't make you look orange! I have this in the color Bisque, which is perfect for a medium skin tone. The color could not be better. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because if your skin is on the dryer side, you will need to apply a regular moisturizer or primer first, but trust me, that is so worth doing for the end result! I usually apply any moisturizer from Neutrogena or Prime Time by Bare Escentuals (That stuff works magic. Seriously, it's like your skin magically turns into satin.).

on 4/5/2011 2:50:00 PM

I have very normal skin, but recently i have been having alot of redness on my checks, this product really helped with the redness. It really helped with the covered but did not look cakey.

on 7/18/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

So I got this Tinted Moisturizer for 10.00 at the lancome outlet store, I have it in bronze which is for African Americans. This would be my first time using a tinted moisturizer, so I dont know exactly how it should be but Im gonna describe my personal experience with this.
Ok, so to me, this is more like a full coverage foundation, I dont get the vibe that its lightly tinted, its like like heavy foundation coverage, yet its very feather light on the face and you cant feel or tell you have on some type of foundation or just overall feel that "foundation feel" on your skin. Its like you have no type of foundation on. It does give a dewy glowy look. Sometimes, I have to dust on a little Lancome Dual Finish Powder in some spots. So overall this is a pretty cool product. I like it for the summer time because of course I tan, and it fits my summertime tanning complexion good! So I will try it color wise once my tan leaves. Well I guess thats the purpose of a tinted moisturizer is for summer hunh? Well ok, I wont do the wait to the tan leave experiement. Now, the reason I wont buy this again, is because this is the first product that EVER made some of my pores larger. its like I had patches of large pores here and there. Its not horrible or anything, but Im just not use to this sort of thing. So Im gonna be using my bare escentual matte powder for the summer. With my Earthglo Minerals Prep,Prime&Adjust Powder.