November 22, 2014 | 994 users online

Moisturizers - Kiehl's - Acai Damage-Correcting Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Julie18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This breaks me out, but not as bad as silicone products. I wanted this moisturizer because it is natural, and contains no silicones. The smell is ok, a light lavender scent. Also, it really does moisturize, and doesn't irritate the eye area. It helps brighten dark spots, and contains no SPF. Even thought the amount of product given doesn't seem like very much, it will last awhile. This should be used sparingly on oily skin, and makes my nose really oily. Overall I do like it because it does what it says, and i will mainly be using it as an eye cream and on days my skin needs that extra moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For hot and humid weather I suggest this as only a night cream and avoid buying it in Thailand as it costs a lovely $60 for 75ml. This is no miracle cream but I have seen a significant improvement in my skin especially my acne.
Before purchasing this moisturizer I did a lot of research on moisturizers that worked well for acne prone skin and I can across this. At first I was going to purchase the Khiel's Ultra Facial moisturizer because my skin needed a little (a lot actually) of TLC since I've used intensive acne medicated products on it but I realized I needed something to repair the damage and help with my hyper pigmentation so this really appealed to me.
As of right now this is my favourite facial product but the price is a bit of a turn off and I really have to be economical with it.
*After 2 months of using this every other night my skin is so much better; the redness has visibly reduced,my skin is smoother and the amount of hyper-pigmentation has also reduced.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by taeyapage

my favourite moisturizer ever! it really does what it says it will do. if you like a thick but not oily moisturizer this is perfect. i apply once or twice a day, i recommend doing it before bed when your skin is getting dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by zskin

I like the acai products from kiehl's a lot--they are natural and organic/and also do not cause any reaction to my sensitive, mature, dry skin. I don't mind any faint smell from it because I know it isn't from chemicals...the cream is lightweight and really seems to absorb right away. I love the four acai products--cleanser, spray mist toner is wonderful, serum, and moisturizer. I will buy them again--the price is completely reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another of my favourite night time products. I'm on to my second bottle already. Bought to replace the discontiuned Lycopene Cream.

Pros:
- convenient pump pack
- light weight and easily absorbed but potent
- I wear it over Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Complex
- non irritant, didn't break out from this.

Cons:
- none really, I feel that it is reasonably priced for the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by meltoine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is an overall great night -time moisturizer. Just two pumps are enough per applicatio, so the whole product lasts a long time. I actually love the smell (lavender) and find it very soothing and calming at bedtime. This keeps my skin extremely moisturized and I have noticed an overall improvement in skin texture and skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by madduke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i live in a hot and humid area, so contrary to the other reviews i actually found this moisturizer a bit heavy, which made it a perfect night cream. i put it on at night and the next morning my skin was smooth and generally in much better condition. it did help 'correct' my skin; my older pimple scars/brown marks on my skin healed/faded, so i'm pretty happy with this moisturizer.

cons: i did get one or two pimples when i used it in the day, probably too heavy to be a day moisturizer in a hot/humid area or for sweaty sports. And i don't really like the smell, which is on the strong side, though i can tolerate it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this in combination with the Acai Damage-Repairing Serum and Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate. This is a potent trio if you are seeking a combination of anti-oxidants to rehabilitate and protect your skin. The moisturizer by itself is only average in its ability to combat dryness. This may be best for someone younger than 40 who is working on keeping the skin in peak condition. This is probably not the ideal product for post-menopausal dry-combo skin like mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by vaingal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have combination skin and i find this not moisturing enough for my skin type. I even have some peeling at my chin after a few days of application. It did make my skin smoother and the pores seem smaller but its a pity that it is a bit drying for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by annielj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The best moisturizer I ever had, for combination skin. I use this together with Kiehl's ACAI serum, and they mix and apply very well on my face, very smooth and moisturizing. Also my pores don't look so obvious after I use this ACAI serum and moisturizer. Has lavender smell, I love it.