December 19, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lips - Korres - Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick (ALL)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have just tried it today in the colour 54 which is a rich raspberry pink colour. The formula is so buttery and watery at the same time.

When I started applying it I felt like applying water on my lips, very cooling and refreshing and they it tasted of vanilla. The pigmentation is great, one coat is enough to achieve a vibrant glossy look. I have included a photo for reference.

The packaging is sleek and the applicator is precise and easy to use. Would repurchase,

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by justjessy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like the colour and don't mind the consistancy. It does take a little bit to dry and doesnt really last when eating. I recieved this as a gift so I'm not sure about the price. The thing that really lets this product down is the packaging. The stain leaks out of the bottle and is a real hassle. Probably won't buy again, my L'Oreal Colour Riche Intense Lipstick is waayyy better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I am reviewing shade Nude beige 03 - this is a very interesting lip product it feels wet (like water) on the lip for the first 10 minutes after applying). It feels quite moisturising despite not being very glossy and more like a velvet lip cream on me. Not much product for your money either but I got this cheap anyway so can't complain. The shade 03 is a peachy rosy nude on me - looks fine without a liner but would look more 'done' with one. Good for daily wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't stand the taste! It leaves the most horrible taste in my mouth, even when the colour fades off in short time (or when I wipe it away), I can still taste it. Gross... ><

Other than the horrible taste, the liquid lipstick tends to move around my lip line and bleed away, forming a bad look. It's super sticky and never settles down, so you will need to check on a mirror often.

I don't recommend it at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

Got the Raspberry Lipglos in #28 Berry in the "love your lips" giftset.
Things I ♥ about this:
- Smell. I love Korres products because of its smell
- Color. Beautiful.
- Formula. Not tacky and nice feeling on my lips
- Packaging. Look, size and applicator.

Thinks I don't like:
- Doesn't set.
- Doesn't last.
- Smears. It's water based, so this was expected.
- Stains the dry zones/flakes of your lips, so when it's gone, you're left with uneven stain color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For a while, every beauty blogger was sporting shiny, wet, richly lacquered lips and raving about these. But at $22 each I wasn't convinced. I found an online deal on four liquid lipsticks, plus a Korres lip butter pot and tube for about $24. And I'm so glad I didn't succumb earlier. here's why...

The good:
-The colours. I have Berry, Fuchsia and Soft Pink and they're just so richly pigmented. You're hooked from the first swipe!
-The cooling feeling. It's not a gimmick. My lips do feel cool for a good three minutes after wearing them.
-The ease of use. They spread better than a gloss and a tube of lipstick. I gave my Mum a tube, even she was impressed.
-The blendability. I mix the Berry with Mac A Perfect Day (light nude amplified creme) to get a muted pink and it never gets splotchy.

The meh:
-The lasting power. They disappear faster than a Ponzi schemer who's just been paid. On me, an hour tops even without food or drink. And they always stay wet so there's always the risk of staining your napkin, your water glass or someone's cheek.
-The texture. They're too watery. I wish they were thicker - like the Kissables from Mac's Peacocky collection.

I can see why they caused such a buzz on the blogs. The lipsticks are perfect for when you want to take a picture. They're so shiny and moist and bright. But after the photos, when it's real life, they just don't deliver.
I'm not sorry I bought them - they were cheap enough. But I wouldn't repurchase. Life's too short to reapply lip colour every hour on the hour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I only have this in #56 (the true red one). I have tried liquid lipsticks before and they usually tend to be tacky, thick, hard to apply, or a mixture of the three. This one AMAZED me. Like a few reviewers already mentioned, the l/l is easy to apply (doefoot applicator and thin formula) but it also has NO TACKINESS whatsoever. I don't even feel like I have BALM on. I applied it and immediately forgot about it because there's not even the remote sensation that I have something on my lips.

The color is a glossy, very pigmented red, possibly with some orange undertones. (I think it leans toward bright, orange-red on me but I have naturally pigmented lips underneath.) I THINK it's be safe to say that this is a true red, because I don't think it leans toward brick red, dark red, or blue red. It is quite hydrating (but in a light way) and it really makes my lips feel super soft. I love how good it is for my lips, especially since my lips are almost always crease-y.

I did take off a lippie because it seems like this product never actually dries. It comes off super easy and smears super easily, so I REALLY do not recommend wearing this if you know you're going to be eating at a dinner or something. I kissed the back of my hand as a test and there was a huge lip imprint there, although surprisingly there was still a decent amount of product on my lips.

Overall, fantastic product! I got this for really cheap (a few $) off ACW, so I'd recommend waiting for a sale for those of you that want to rush out and buy this immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by thelovebelow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use these as more of a lip stain than lipstick, dabbing it on my lips and smoothing it out with a lip brush. The colors are super pigmented and don't really run, and the formula is light weight -- not at all thick or gooey. I think they smell pretty good; the scent is pretty faint anyway. I bought the trio in berry, fuchsia and soft pink, and they're all so beautiful! They're my go to product for lip color and I looove them!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by CoRRi

I picked a set of three at my local Winners (fyi: the Canadian branch of Marshalls and the lot) for a fraction of the price. I was compelled to purchase the set because I was and still am so utterly IMPRESSED by their Cherry Lipglosses.

The liquid lipsticks, on the other hand, proved to be a complete disappointment because they slip and slide - refusing to set. It did not endure my workout at the gym while the glosses did, and I believe that the latter remains the champions in the Korres line of lip products.

I will keep my liquid lipsticks because they are okay if used as a stain: just a apply and blot with Kleenex. Otherwise, definitely use a primer and a lip liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I hate to ruin the ratings for this product but it did not work for me. I loved the smell, taste, the light, slightly cooling feel of it on my lips. I liked that it wasn't sticky yet had good staying power and wasn't as shiney as gloss. I liked the pigmentation, it was basically like a liquid form of lipstick. What I did not like was that it dried my lips out something terrible! It is much more liquidy than regular gloss, I have even used a "liquid" cream lip colour (by Bobbi Brown, now discontinued) that was thicker than this product. My lips get warm during the day and I guess that because this is a liquid, it evaporates from my lips leaving behind the pigment and also a flaky, painful mess. I'm very disappointed because I love everything else about the product.