December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Eye Primer - Detrivore Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sevenbells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mine just came in the mail today, and I LOVE it. It's transparent on my skin (slightly tanned so this is important), soft, odorless, and makes my loose eye shadows that much more vibrant and last all day- no fall out at all. And it was only $6?! Pleeease go out and buy this. Like, right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

Today my best friend was absolutely in love with me - I called her up and asked her if she wouldn't like some of my primers? She said yes and off the Urban Decay, Loreal and Too Faced went I'm sure once her giddiness subsides she's going to think me an idiot but I know that secretly she's the one getting the bum deal because recently I discovered this primer.

I can not tell you how much I love - no, LOVE LOVE LOVE - this primer. In the pot its so incredibly soft and silky smooth to the touch and it blends smoothly an evenly across the lid. You don't need much of this product either, just gently glide your finger across the surface and you're fine.

Unlike a lot of primers this makes blending easy - we all know what the difference in blending feels like when wearing a primer vs just doing it on bare skin and I definitely put this in the bare skin category. It doesn't grab or tug on your brushes and it doesn't snag hold of products so strongly that it makes them impossible to blend. Everything goes on smoothly and blends out like a dream.

And the last-ability? It held up for the entire duration of my errand running, full 9 hours spent at work an going out to get some drinks afterwards with some friends. This stuff kicks butt!

Honestly I don't believe in using cheap cosmetics and I've tried every product under the sun that Sephora has to offer but this kicks all their butts and takes their names. Let me repeat : YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS PRIMER. So go out an buy one right now. Shoo! What are you waiting for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in my second pot of this miracle primer. This is the best primer for applying loose pigments and loose shadows. It leaves a perfectly sticky base for the loose color to adhere to. Brings out the shadow colors, it's vegan and will keep the shadow on my lid without creasing all day and night. It's like $6 for a small pot that will last you for months, completely worth it.