August 1, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lipstick - MAC - TROUBLEMAKER Dazzle Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is sooooo pretty on me. Yes it very glittery, but I personally cant feel the graininess of glitter in this. This color is soooo fierce, its like a hot bright pink with different color sparkles in it. I can't believe Mac came out with something like this!! Yes, it is a stand out shade, and I lovvvee it. It would be wierd for someone who would be scared to take risk, but I gets bold with it baby! And dont let me add just a tiny little gloss. This sucker lights up pretty!!!!! I went bought another one so I can have for back up, since this is limited addition.
UPDATE: 10/8/2010
This is officially my favorite lipstick of all time! I can picture myself fiending for this lipstick 20 years from now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My score breakdown for Troublemaker:

Sparkle: 5

Color: 2-3

Maybe it's just my coloring (NW15; lightly pigmented lips), but on me, Troublemaker is an uniteresting (except for the sparkle) pale pink.

Troublemaker looks, in the tube, like a lovely vibrant pink, but it just doesn't translate that way on my lips.

That said, I do like the zillions of teeny tiny sparkles with which Troublemaker is packed; if you don't like shimmer on your lips, you may want to stay far, far away from this new Dazzle formula. However, the lipstick feels light and smooth, not at all gritty, and features MAC's signature pleasant vanilla scent.

If Troublemaker packed more punch in the color department, I'd love it.

As it is, the only way I like it is over another lipstick or stain, and that's too much work.

While I might try other colors in the Dazzle formula, I wouldn't go for Troublemaker again. I'll happily keep this one because it looks soo pretty over other lipsticks, but I don't think I'll want a second one.

My advice would be to check it out, if you love shimmery lipsticks, but don't buy it without first trying it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

This is my favorite of the dazzle lipstick line. Think bright fuschia hot pink. Troublemaker is a bright red/blue-pink with fuchsia glitter. Itís a darker, more opaque version of Naughty You. This is one of those look at me colorsa, so if you are one of those people who does not want to stand out in a crowd I would not advise wearing this color. HOWEVER, if like myself you like going for a wow factor every so often, this is the perfect color. THIS IS A STATEMENT COLOR. I love, love, love it!

Dazzle Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)