October 24, 2014 | 902 users online

Lipstick - MAC - SNAZZY Dazzle Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Snazzy was my holiday lipstick for 2010. It's a plummy red with glitter, and the glitter stays put when the lipstick is applied. While I wear it, I am very aware of the glitter on my lips. It feels a bit gritty, but it's not uncomfortable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Snazzy is a plum/berry colored lipstick that contains hot pink glitter. When applied on my lips, this goes on very smooth and evenly. It looks great with a gloss on, I used Lu-Be-Lu & it looked splotchy :/ The only thing that I dinged on this item was that the glitter remains on your lips when you take it off. Got this in a great deal too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I very nearly passed on Snazzy, but I think it may turn out to be one of my favorites among the Dazzle lipsticks.

As others have described, Snazzy is a cool-toned sheer plum, with lots of pink and gold (I think) "sparkles."

On me (NW15; black/brown hair; lightly pigmented lips), Snazzy looks almost like a MLBS(My Lips but Shimmery) shade. It looks much darker in the tube than it does on the lips. I'll probably wear it mostly over other, more pigmented plum/berry shades, to add sparkle. Snazzy feels light and smooth (no gritty feel, in spite of the sparkles) on the lips, has a pleasant unobtrusive taste/scent, and wears surprisingly well for such a sheer lipstick.

I think I'd like it even better if it imparted more color on its own, but I'm *very* glad I caved and bought it, and I'd happily buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using it with dazzleglass for more ooomph! And that makes the grit in it less obcious when u put ur lips together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

The other reviewers have stated what the color looks like and their descriptions are accurate. Even though there is glitter in the lipstick, it's not the least bit gritty. I love Snazzy and it's now my go-to every day lipstick. It's glittery and has a great sheen, but it's not over the top and very wearable. Being that this is limited edition, I may have to buy some backups. I love it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jubez

When MAC released this formula of lipstick, I was seriously turned off by the amount of sparkle it had. I am not a big fan of shimmer or glitter on my lips (therefore I hate Dazzleglasses and such) but was willing to give them a try since I was attracted to this color. And I have to say, I was impressed. In the tube there is an abundance of pink reflective glitter but on the lips I can't feel them at all. The base color is a pretty plum and when the lipstick hits the light, there are these gorgeous flashes of pink. Surprisingly, this was comfortable on my lips. I would buy this color again.
*EDIT*: I loved this color so much I went back and bought another as a back-up since it is limited edition. Then again, knowing MAC they may re-release it again in the future = ).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Snazzy is a semi-sheer deep cool toned plum with fuchsia-purple glitter.
This color is one that I think will look great on almost everyone, it has alot of pigmentation but is still sheer, the glitter is a definite WOW factor but in a good way and does not feel at all gritty, the lipstick is smooth and moisturizing and lasted a very long time without having to reapply. :) One of the stand-out's in the dazzle line!