MAC SNAZZY Dazzle Lipstick

4.6

on 1/29/2011 11:57:00 PM

Snazzy was my holiday lipstick for 2010. It's a plummy red with glitter, and the glitter stays put when the lipstick is applied. While I wear it, I am very aware of the glitter on my lips. It feels a bit gritty, but it's not uncomfortable.

on 12/2/2010 12:04:00 PM

Snazzy is a plum/berry colored lipstick that contains hot pink glitter. When applied on my lips, this goes on very smooth and evenly. It looks great with a gloss on, I used Lu-Be-Lu & it looked splotchy :/ The only thing that I dinged on this item was that the glitter remains on your lips when you take it off. Got this in a great deal too :)

on 10/5/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I very nearly passed on Snazzy, but I think it may turn out to be one of my favorites among the Dazzle lipsticks.

As others have described, Snazzy is a cool-toned sheer plum, with lots of pink and gold (I think) "sparkles."

On me (NW15; black/brown hair; lightly pigmented lips), Snazzy looks almost like a MLBS(My Lips but Shimmery) shade. It looks much darker in the tube than it does on the lips. I'll probably wear it mostly over other, more pigmented plum/berry shades, to add sparkle. Snazzy feels light and smooth (no gritty feel, in spite of the sparkles) on the lips, has a pleasant unobtrusive taste/scent, and wears surprisingly well for such a sheer lipstick.

I think I'd like it even better if it imparted more color on its own, but I'm *very* glad I caved and bought it, and I'd happily buy it again.

on 8/12/2010 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love using it with dazzleglass for more ooomph! And that makes the grit in it less obcious when u put ur lips together.

on 8/4/2010 3:03:00 PM

The other reviewers have stated what the color looks like and their descriptions are accurate. Even though there is glitter in the lipstick, it's not the least bit gritty. I love Snazzy and it's now my go-to every day lipstick. It's glittery and has a great sheen, but it's not over the top and very wearable. Being that this is limited edition, I may have to buy some backups. I love it that much!

on 7/22/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When MAC released this formula of lipstick, I was seriously turned off by the amount of sparkle it had. I am not a big fan of shimmer or glitter on my lips (therefore I hate Dazzleglasses and such) but was willing to give them a try since I was attracted to this color. And I have to say, I was impressed. In the tube there is an abundance of pink reflective glitter but on the lips I can't feel them at all. The base color is a pretty plum and when the lipstick hits the light, there are these gorgeous flashes of pink. Surprisingly, this was comfortable on my lips. I would buy this color again.
*EDIT*: I loved this color so much I went back and bought another as a back-up since it is limited edition. Then again, knowing MAC they may re-release it again in the future = ).

Snazzy is a semi-sheer deep cool toned plum with fuchsia-purple glitter.
This color is one that I think will look great on almost everyone, it has alot of pigmentation but is still sheer, the glitter is a definite WOW factor but in a good way and does not feel at all gritty, the lipstick is smooth and moisturizing and lasted a very long time without having to reapply. :) One of the stand-out's in the dazzle line!

Popular Lipsticks